Facetiming with another girl prank

Request from someone who wants to stay anonymous.

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hello blinks

I smile widely at the camera. I was currently in the car with Bambam.
Bambam comes into view of the camera wearing a red wig.

Bambam: call me BamLisa today.

I laugh

Lisa: also as you can see from the title I'm going to prank Jennie with the FaceTiming with another girl prank.

I laugh at the camera

Bambam: I've got my cousin who Jennie doesn't know to speak in Thai and laugh flirtatiously and say to Lisa " can't wait for you to see my bedroom " on little voice memos on my phone.

Bambam shows the blinks his phone with multiple voice memos.

Lisa: I told Bambam to do this because it will make Jennie believe it more and she wouldn't understand what Bambam cousin is saying because it's in Thai.

I explain to the camera

Bambam: also I'm not going to show my face because it will give it away and it will just be the really big red wig in view of Jennie screen and my cousins voice.

Me and Bambam laugh mischievously.

Lisa: I told Rosé to set up a camera in mine and Jennies room so you can get Jennies reaction.

Bambam fixes up his wig making me laugh.

Lisa: Jennie will probably FaceTime me in any minute she normally does when I'm out for this long, I've been out for about 4/5 hours and Jennie tends to FaceTime me because she wants to see what I'm doing.

I explain to blinks

Bambam: I also got a new car last week which Jennie hasn't seen yet so she'll think it's not my car and she'll know it isn't Lisa's car.

I totally forgot about that.

Lisa: I don't know why I forgot about your new car, when we're sitting in it.

Bambam chuckles

Lisa: Bambam is going to drive around to make it look like we're going somewhere.

I nod at the camera

Lisa: wish us luck on this prank guys.

I which off my camera.

Jennie PoV

Rosé came back into the kitchen.

Jennie: can you guys finish cooking I'm going to call Lisa, she said she's going out with Bambam and the others but it's been like 4 hours and I miss my lili

I pout as Jisoo and Rosé nod.

I walk up into my bedroom where my phone was on the bed.

I FaceTime Lisa. It took a few seconds before she picks up.

Jennie: hey sweet face.

I frown a little, who's car is she in? Bambam and Lisa's other friends don't have cars like that.

Lisa: hey Nini

Lisa kept looking over to the drivers seat.

Jennie: who's car are you sitting in?

I questioned

Lisa: it's a rental?

Why would they rent a car.