Viagra prank 2

A/N: Just a little warning there's strong language in this so sorry in advance. But there's no smut, sorry guyssss.

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up guys... Manoban is in the house....

I whisper shout while I was in the kitchen, speaking into the vlog camera.

Lisa: I'm going to prank Jennie with what she pranked me with a couple of weeks ago and that's the viagra prank... I've been waiting for the perfect time to do this prank on my Nini and I decided today is the day.

I say as I show everyone the viagra.

Lisa: Jennie is in our room... I was playing some video games and while I was doing that I set another camera in our room... Jennie got me up and told me to pour her some apple juice and I'm going to mix in the viagra with the apple juice and wait for it to dissolve so I can go back upstairs.

I put the viagra in a glass and pour the juice on top of it and stirring it until it was dissolved.

Lisa: perfect, and Jennie is to busy watching Netflix on her phone that she didn't notice me hiding the camera.

I say showing the blinks the juice.

Lisa: I'm going to ignore Jennie by continuing playing my game so when this thing starts working she'll be all flustered which will be hard to resist because I might just get turned on during this video, but I'm going to ignore her the best I can.

I was super nervous to even take this to Jennies

Lisa: ok I'm going to turn this camera off and I'll see you guys upstairs.

Jennies PoV

I was watching my show on Netflix, then I hear Lisa come back into the room with my apple juice.

Lisa: here you go honey.

She handed me my drink and I motioned her to come closer so I can plant a kiss on her.

Jennie: thank you sweet face

I said in a baby voice making Lisa peck my lips again and then she went on the end of the bed, sitting down and continued playing her game.

I slowly drank my apple juice while watching my show. When I finished my juice I put the glass on the bedside table.

10 minutes later...

Suddenly for some reason I felt really turned on. Like what the fuck, why am I so horny all of a sudden. I have to release somehow. Lisa is looking hot and I just need her inside me now.

I made my way to Lisa and put my hands on her shoulder rubbing them a little. She was still focused on her video game. I just rolled my eyes. I start to run my hands down to her lower abdomen and trailed kisses up her neck and stopped at her ear.

Jennie: I need you...

I whisper into her ear and I feel Lisa tense up, which is a good sign meaning she likes it.

Lisa: not now princess I'm busy

I was getting frustrated that she's rejecting sex with me, she never does that, she'll normally be the first to Rip my clothes off.

Jennie: pleaseeeee baby, I need you

I got up and straddle Lisa's lap. Somehow Lisa just wrapped her arms around me still playing her game.

Jennie: Lalisa you can pause your stupid game for 30 minutes and fuck me

I said in frustration, I could feel Lisa becoming hard. I smirk as I slowly grind on her big member. I hear Lisa gulp.

Lisa: p-princess l-let me p-play my g-game

I shake my head at her as I bring my hands under her shirt as my fingers play with her abs.

Jennie: play with me first.

I know she's getting turned on by this why is she playing hard to get. Lalisa you have to love your princess first not your Xbox.

Jennie: maybe you'll like me to strip for you Daddy

Lisa eyes began to widen then she paused her game finally.

Lisa: no you can't do that!

I was confused

Jennie: what do you mean No? You've never said No before, Lalisa Manoban are you trying to annoy me?

Lisa scratches the back of her head.

Lisa: babe it's a prank, I did the viagra prank on you.

I glare at her

Jennie: your telling me there's been a camera in here the whole time.

Lisa nods her head at me, she picked me up and placed me on the bed while she got the vlog camera.

Lisa: seems like we got her guys.

Lisa chuckled at the camera and yet I'm still frustrated, I need to get this running my way.

Lisa: now you have to feel now I felt when you did this prank on me.

I whine.

Jennie: your going to fuck me other wise I'll find someone else that would.

I looked at Lisa giving her a challenging look.

Lisa: you wouldn't

Lisa glared at me

Jennie: there's a lot of people that would jump at the opportunity

I see Lisa grit her teeth and I didn't care because I wanted her to go rough on me.

Lisa: guys don't forget to like the video, click that little bell button so you don't miss a single video and don't forget to subscribe.

Lisa holds up a peace sign flashing a smile and ends the video, she turns the camera off and she puts it away. Then she turns to me. With a lustful look.

Lisa: what did you say?

I just smirk at her getting myself off the bed and walking up to her.

Jennie: I said there's a lot of people that would jump at the opportunity to sleep with me

I get up into Lisa's face and she grits her teeth again. She shakes her head at me.

Lisa: I'll fuck you so bad that everyone will know who you belong to.

I just smirk at her

Jennie: then do it...

/////////////////

Thoughts??