We're dating prank

Rosé pov

Jennie: hello guys it's Jennie Jisoo and Rosé here. And we're here with a prank.

Jennie said into the vlog camera she was holding and me and Jisoo stand next to her so we are all in the frame.

Rosé: so we are going to prank Lisa...

I confessed to the camera

Jisoo: I was against this prank but we all think Lisa goes a little crazy with pranks to Jennie so it's time to get one up on her for Jennie's sake.

I chuckle because Jisoo didn't really agree with this prank at first but Jennie told her it will be a great idea to make Lisa mad.

Jennie: the prank is, we are going to pretend that Rosé and Bambam are dating... Lisa has this rule that none of them two can date her friends and her friends can't flirt with either of us, which Bambam follows but we asked him to help us with this prank.

I chuckle at the idea because bam really follows the rules Lisa gives him when it comes to us and he was really hesitant to even help us with the prank because of Lisa reaction, I mean they are like brothers and sisters so Bambam thought if it was just a prank then why not.

He's still quite man at Lisa for bumping his car last week.

Jisoo: so right now Lisa and Bambam are out, Jennie texted Bambam to see where he is because Jennie is the only one who has bambams number.

Jennie chuckled

Jennie: I like to keep tabs on my baby

Jennie gives the camera a smirks.

Jisoo: so when bam and Lisa walk in Rosé and bam will act like a couple or at least act weird and we have to see what Lisa's reaction is.

Jennie phone buzzes and It was bam.

Jennie: they're on there way.

Jennie hides the camera in the spot in the living area.

Lisa PoV

Me and bam just came back from our friend Sorns house, she had a bunch of our friends over there and we we're just hanging out for a while and we just came back to my house.

We walked into the living room and the girls were watching tv. Jennie walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck, I automatically wrapped mine around her waist as I place a kiss on her lips.

Lisa: hey hon

Jennie pecks my lips one more time

Jennie: sweet face.

Jennie rest her head on my chest and I looked to the side and Bambam isn't there anymore. I looked on the couch to see him and Rosé talking to each other really close.

I lean down to Jennie and whisper to her ear.

Lisa: do you see what I'm seeing or am I in some weird dream?

I look at Bambam and Rosé and now they are holding hands like what the fuck? Did I skip a few chapters in my life?

Lisa: hey what are you two doing? Rosie get off my best friend?

I say in a serious tone and bam and Rosé automatically took there hands away from each other, like I didn't see them just hold each other's hand moments ago.

Rosé: nothing

Bambam agreed with Rosé.

Bambam: just watching tv with Rosie.

They both nervously chuckle. I try to calm down but it's weird and I don't like it.

Lisa: Rosie?

When did he ever call her Rosie?

Lisa: one of you better tell me what's going on before I swear I will go crazy.

Rosé and Bambam got up and faced me.

Bambam: Lisa I love you and your my family but I'm sorry.

I let go of Jennie and turned so I'm fully faced towards them. I crossed my arms, what the hell is going on? Then Rosé intertwined her hand with Bams making me raise my eyebrow.

Rosé: we're dating Lisa

My mouth just fell open... I'm actually shocked of what I just heard.

Lisa: you have got to be kidding me?

I looked at both of them and they shook there heads then I looked at Jennie and Jisoo and they are so calm by this. Why isn't Jisoo freaking out by this?

Lisa: don't tell me you guys already knew, this is a joke right? Jisoo why aren't you mad?

Jisoo shrugs

Jisoo: if they're happy I'm happy

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard.

Lisa: let go of each other's fucking hands before I break them

Bambam and Rosé let go of each other.

Lisa: how the hell are you going to date my bestfriend Rosé and you, you're supposed to be my bestfriend and you didn't tell me about this. Are you two out of your minds? Have you gone crazy?

I looked at them and they fall silent.

Lisa: your both breaking up I don't give a fuck!

I'm not losing my bestfriend so he can ditch me to make out with Rosé who's practically my sister. This is wrong.

Jennie: babe

I hear Jennie from behind me and I turn to see her point a camera to my face and I just sigh in relief. It's a prank.

Jennie; baby it's a prank

They all start laughing

Lisa: I knew something didn't quite add up, when Jisoo wasn't freaked out as much as I was, who's idea was this?

They all point at Jennie and I just chuckle and looked at all of them.

Lisa: okay bam I want your lambo for a week for what you did.

Bambam raises his hands up in defence.

Bambam: ok we'll go back to my place and you can take it. But you better not bump this one.

I shake my head I look at Rosé Bam and Jisoo

Lisa: you two go with him and buy me some new sweats and bring the car back and the house is just left with us to.

Jisoo: we'll take the vlog camera.

Jisoo Bambam and Rosé leave with the vlog camera and closed the door behind them. I turned my full attention on the mastermind.

Lisa: and you

I said in a husky tone and Jennie gulps biting her lower lip. I place my hands on her shoulders. I used one of my hands to move her hair from them. She was wearing a shoulder less crop top and some black sweats.

I place kisses on her exposed shoulder and trailed them up her neck. Until I reach her ear and whispered.

Lisa: you're going to wait for daddy upstairs.

I hear Jennie gulp and she nods

Lisa: when I come upstairs I expect you to be just in your lingerie.

I let go of Jennie and she quickly made her way upstairs. I went and locked the door. They better not come back quickly because I'm going to take my time with Jennie.

///////////////

Thoughts 💭💭💭