Laundry prank

Request from @jenlisa4ever23

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hello guys... I'm back with another prank,

I say while in sitting in my car.

Lisa: I'm just parked near my house, somewhere that Jennie won't be able to see me if she looks out of the window, I was at Bambams house.

I talked with the blinks

Lisa: so the prank is going to be one where I don't know if Jennie is going to act mad or sad.

I scratch the back of my neck in nervousness.

Lisa: I'm going to go in and pack some of my clothes but I'm going to ignore Jennie to see her reaction, then I'm going to say I'm just going to do the laundry and see her reaction.

I explained the prank to the blinks.

Lisa: I got Rosé to set a camera in mine and Jennie's room, she will set the camera up in 10 minutes.

I clap my hands excited to go home.

Lisa: I told Jennie that I was going to hang out with Bambam for the rest of the day. She doesn't know when I'm going to be home for, I would normally text her when I'm on my way home.

I check the time on my phone.

Lisa: it's 6:30pm, I'm going to head back home so we can get this prank started. Wish me luck

Jennie PoV

I just got into my room. Lisa is at Bambams place so I'm pretty bored. I want to kiss my lili and cuddle with her. Right now I'm playing with Kuma

Jennie: KuKu when is daddy coming home?

Kuma just smiles back at me as he barks cutely at me.

Jennie: do you miss daddy as much as mommy does?

I say in a baby voice to my baby KuKu. I hear the front door opening and footsteps.

Jennie: daddy is here KuKu?

I stand up and place Kuma on the floor. Lisa walks in with a emotionless look.

Jennie: hey sweet face.

I say while trying to act cute but Lisa ignores me.

Jennie: baby?

Kuma runs to Lisa, Lisa picks him up and puts him on the bed. Completely ignoring me. Why is she acting weird?

Jennie: Lisa? Why are you ignoring me?

I pout but nothing. She just walks into the closet and gets a duffle bag. She opens it and places it on the bed. She walks back into the closet and a few moments later comes back with some of her clothes.

Why is she packing?

Jennie: Lisa? Why are you packing? Where are you going?

So many thoughts were running through my head. She didn't even answer me, she just went back into the closet and got more clothes.

Is there another woman? Did I do something wrong? Did someone just piss her off? Why is she mad at me?

Jennie: Lalisa Manoban, as your wife you have to tell me what the hell you are doing?

Lisa put clothes into the duffle bag still ignoring me.

I walk up to her and before she goes to the closet again I held her hand. She was still trying to go to the closet. She out powers me and drags me with her.

Jennie: sweet face what is wrong with you?

I don't know if I should shout, cry or just lock the whole house up so she doesn't leave me.

I jump on Lisa's back, so she was piggy backing me. Seeing if that will slow her down.

She was still packing clothes up ignoring the fact I'm literally on her back.

Jennie: did I do something?

I pout, Lisa just packed more clothes. I leaned forward and threw the packed clothes out of the bag and somewhere on the floor.

Jennie: stop fucking packing.

I got off her back and started to empty the bag so there were no clothes in it. She really thinks she can come in here and act all weird.

Lisa was about to leave but I ran to the door and locked it.

Jennie: you're not going anywhere Manoban until you talk to me?

Lisa picked the clothes up from the floor and packed them back into the bag, she zipped the bag up putting it on her shoulder, I was still standing at the door so she wouldn't leave. Why is she doing this?

She comes to the door, trying to get passed me but I wouldn't budge. I take the bag off her shoulder throwing it across the room.

Jennie: you're not leaving me Lisa

Tears come down my eyes. I pout at her, my eyes are most likely watering. Lisa expressions softens.

Lisa: honey I'm just going to do the Laundry.

I looked at her with confusion. This has got to be a freaking prank!!!

Jennie: your such an idiot, where is the camera?

Lisa just hugs me and starts to place multiple kisses on my cheek.

Lisa: I'm sorry for making you cry Nini

I push her away from me.

Jennie: I'm so mad at you right now.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: babe don't tell me you want me to sleep outside, it's really cold.

Shall I be mean to her, I mean we are getting married in a couple of months.

Jennie: I'm not talking to you, so get your stupid camera and tell the blinks I say bye.

I was going to leave but Lisa pulls me back and stops me from opening the door.

Lisa: baby I'm really sorry, we'll go to the mall.

I mean we've already paid for the wedding so why not spend Lisa's money on a pretty outfit for myself, maybe even get myself the latest Chanel products.

Jennie: deal but I'm going to walk out of here because I'm still mad at you.

I storm off and I hear Lisa chuckle.

Yeah I'll give you something to chuckle about when you take me to the mall. No one messes with Jennie Kim Manoban and gets away with it.

//////////////

💭💭💭💭