You got somone pregnant prank

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hello my beautiful blinks, it's Jennie here and I'm back with a prank.

I wave to the blinks.

Jennie: my fiancé Lisa is coming back home, she was out with her friends for the past few hours, so I decided it's the perfect time to get her back and prank her.

I say as I walk into mine and Lisa's bedroom.

Jennie: By the title you already know what I'm going to be pranking Lisa with, I'm going to set the camera in the room and wait for Lisa to come home.

I set up the camera then I checked the camera and it was perfectly hidden.

Jennie: as soon as Lisa comes in here I'm going to start acting, I also got Jisoo to call me on unknown number a couple of times, so it seems like someone was calling me.

I was super nervous to see how Lisa will react.

Jennie: by the way Rosé and Jisoo are out too, they are planning our wedding and also the wedding reception, I can't wait to see what they have planned.

I take out my phone to see the time.

Jennie: Okay guys I'm going to set up my prank so wish me luck.

Lisa PoV

I walk into the house, it seemed pretty quite. Normally I would hear my fiancé run from somewhere and give me a big hug and a kiss.

Lisa: babe!

I called out for Jennie but I didn't get a response back.

Lisa: Jennie!

Again nothing, she must be up in our room. I walked up to our room, as I walked in I see Jennie sitting on the edge of our bed crying. What on earth is going on here?

Lisa: baby, what's wrong?

I rush to sit next to her but she pushes me off and stands up.

Jennie; don't touch me!

She whisper yelled. I was confused? Did I do something?

Lisa: what's wrong?

She scoffs at me

Jennie: don't act so innocent when were you going to tell me huh?

Everything that I have done since I was born flashes through my eyes.

Lisa: if this is about the ice cream, chaeyoung ate it!

I mean I ate it but Jennie doesn't have to know that? I'll buy her 100 more if I knew it would get her this upset.

Jennie: no it's not about that, you think I wouldn't find out Lalisa?

Jennie was in tears, angry tears?

Lisa: just tell me what's going on, did something happen?

I say in a soft tone so she wouldn't get even more mad then she is. I try to take hold of her hand and she backed away.

Jennie: you're really going to act like you did nothing?

Something strange is going on and I don't like it.

Lisa: honestly Jennie I don't know, please tell me, if someone hurt you I will destroy them.

Jennie looked away from me for a few moments, then she faces back towards me.

Jennie: you got some chick pregnant Lisa.

Jennie just fell to the ground in tears. What chick? What the hell is she talking about? I wouldn't never do that?

Lisa: What are you talking about? I would never do that to you Jennie?

I go to the floor next to Jennie and hug her because she seems really hurt. Someone must be messing with her, trying to break us.

Jennie: didn't I tell you not to touch me.

Jennie gets up, I automatically stand up to.

Lisa: who said these stupid things Jennie? Someone must be messing with you.

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: she called my phone Lisa, I don't know how she got my number, but she even told me your exact dick size, how would she know if you didn't fuck her?

I see Jennie flitch when she said the last part.

Lisa: Well give her a call back I want to speak to her and tell her to stop talking shit to my fiancé.

Jennie through her phone at me, which I caught.

Jennie: she called me on an unknown number, but hey you give her a call on your phone, you must have the number of the slut you knocked up.

I place Jennies phone on our bed. Jennie walks to the closet and puts a jacket on.

Jennie: I'm leaving now.

I shake my head and stood in front of the door blocking her path. Jennie wipes her tears and she slowly stops crying.

Lisa: Jennie trust me I haven't got anyone pregnant, I only want your babies, I would never cheat on you, your the best thing to ever happen to me, I love you.... please don't leave me because someone is trying to mess with our relationship.

Jennie nods her head

Jennie: I love you too Lisa, because it's a prank.

Jennie starts to laugh. Now this makes sense.

Lisa: you deserve an Oscar, how did you cry like that?

Jennie chuckles

Jennie: I just imagine you with another girl and the tears came running down my face.

I shake my head

Lisa: where's the camera?

Jennie runs and gets the camera.

Jennie: how do you feel?

Jennie says as she got me in the frame.

Lisa: disappointed that I didn't know it was a prank, your crocodile tears really got me soft that I believed you.

Jennie pecks my lips.

Jennie: I just had to get you back sweet face.

Jennie gives me a cheeky little grin. Then she pecks my lips again making me chuckle.

Jennie: anyway guys, we'll see you in our next video, if you have any suggestions on what type of videos you want us to post on our channel, please leave a comment in the comments.

Then Jennie phone starts ring.

Jennie: sweet face, can you pick that up for me?

Jennie says as she looks at me, I pick the phone up from the bed and it was Rosie,

Lisa: it's Rosé I'll just take this, you finish closing off

Jennie nods as she finishes closing off the video.

///////////////

Sorry for not updating in a while for this book,

Thoughts 💭💭💭💭