.4

"Bane". Alec said between his teeth, turning to Magnus. Alec's heart was beating fast, when Magnus had pronounced his name. He had always hated being called that, but with Magnus's accent, this seemed different and amazing. Alec looked at Magnus and was almost breathless to see how gorgeous he was. He had an emerald green suit, which made all the parts of his body evident and exalted him in the right places.

'Stop it' Alec thought and saw the grin on Magnus's face, who was analyzing the beautiful forms of Alec in the same way. He couldn't believe that all this beauty was given to one person.

"I am also happy to see you Alexander". Magnus grinned and Alec glared at him, but more than anything else he hated himself to think these things about Magnus, he had never felt anything for anyone, even the slightest interest, but now Magnus was upsetting everything.

"Stop calling me this way." Alec said, and the waiter handed the champagne to Alec, and he thanked him.

"How should I call you? Is that your name, or maybe you like be called pretty boy?" Magnus grinned and took a sip of his champagne.

"What are you doing here?". Alec said, completely avoiding the stupid question Magnus had asked.

"Not only your secrets are in risk Alexander". Magnus grinned and Alec took a sip of champagne.

"Alec there are movements to the east". Jace said after a while to the micro headset. Alec floor turned.

"Do you always bring the blond with you? Apparently you can't do anything by yourself." Magnus took a sip of champagne, and took advantage of the fact that Alec wasn't looking at him to better admire his body.

"Son of a bitch". Jace said nervously at the micro headset that was in Alec's ear.

"Bane, I could stretch you at every moment, and I could do it with my hands tied". Alec said looking towards Magnus who grinned.

"Mmm no I would rather stretch yourself with your hands tied on my bed". Magnus whispered as he approached Alec, and the boy felt the redness on his cheeks rise, and he hated having such a clear skin tone that he could see it so easily.

"Oh guys, I beg you not in public. Stay focused". Jace said to the micro headset, and as Magnus was next to Alec's ear he could hear.

"Oh Blondy is your friend who wants to stretch me, he started it." Magnus said and gave a small lick to the back of Alec's ear. Alec immediately felt a trail of chills along his spine, and his cheeks were now two tomatoes. He wanted to punch Magnus, he felt strange to feel this desire for someone, but he was interrupted by Lorenzo.

"Wow agent from New York and London together. Never seen so much complicity". Lorenzo smiled standing next to Magnus and Alec.

"WHAT? NO!" Magnus and Alec said and Lorenzo laughed.

"Oh please guys, the attraction you feel for both can be seen a mile away. And that's why as a landlord I ask you two to go and dance this slow together." Lorenzo said and both Magnus and Alec were blushing without words.

"Really Lorenzo I think th..."

"Come on the track". Lorenzo took them both by the hand and made them arrive on the track.

"Enjoy yourselves". He said and when he turned around he asked a girl to dance, and she gladly accepted. Alec and Magnus were looking at each other in the eyes as people were dancing a slow dance around them.

"Not to be the devil's advocate, but Lorenzo is right". Jace said to the micro headset.

"Shut up Jace". Alec said and held out a hand to Magnus.