.12

POV'S ALEC

When someone had to face a mission one thing had to be in his mind: Concentration.

You had to be focused on the goal you had to face, your mind had to be confined only to the moment, and not to external thoughts.

"HOLY SHIT ALEC WATCH OUT!". Jace screamed stabbing one of the drug traffickers who was about to stab Alec behind while he stood motionless.

Here, concentration. This was what Alec lacked.

"What the fuck is happening to you?" Jace asked, throwing down the body of the trafficker.
"Nothing". Alec said, taking the arm of one of the traffickers who was about to punch him, pressing hard he spun his body, and once he fell to the ground broke his arm.

It was Wednesday night, and finally Alec would be back home, it was already 11pm and they would be gone quickly. In those days he hadn't heard from Magnus, they exchange just goodnights, and he still remembered how he had been smiling dementedly when Magnus sent him 'Goodnight Babe' instead of 'Night Taller man'.

"That's not true, you're not focused. Stop thinking about him and concentrate on not getting yourself killed". Jace said, lowering himself to avoid a punch, and turning on his knees to nudge the trafficker's stomach, which was behind him. The man knelt down, and Jace took the opportunity to take him by the head and break his neck bone.

"I'm not thinking about Magnus." Alec said taking the gun and shooting the smuggler in front of him. A man from behind wrapped an arm around his neck and began to tighten. Alec turned the gun in his hands and slammed it against the face of the man who immediately let the grip go.

"I didn't say his name. I could refer to Max to Simon, even of Raphael". Jace grinned at Alec, who was slightly flushed, and in one move he threw himself on the ground crawling between the trafficker's legs and with one hand he took him by the leg causing him to fall. Alec jerked forward, taking the man by the arms and making him stand up. Jace looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'm thinking about him. Are you happy now?". Alec said squeezing the man's arms behind his back and putting a pair of handcuffs on him.

"No until you talk to me about it Alec". Jace said opening the buncar's door, and headed for the car.

"And what should we talk about?" Alec said pushing the drug dealer, who was struggling to escape, into their car.

"You need to talk to someone about how Magnus makes you feel." Jace once said he and Alec found themselves in the car.

"And why should I talk about it?" Alec asked starting to drive.

"Boys?". The trafficker said, but Jace and Alec totally ignored him.

"Alec let's talk clearly, in less than three days Magnus will leave. He will no longer live with us, not..."

"Magnus said nothing will change. That we will call and see each other". Alec interrupted Jace starting to get nervous.

"Boys?". The head of the traffickers spoke again, and Jace and Alec quietly ignored him.

"I know Alec, and I trust Magnus Bane, I know he cares a lot about you and before I didn't belive a relationship could be established in just three weeks. But you?". Jace asked looking at Alec, seeing his hands clench around the steering wheel of the car.

"I what?". Alec was stiffening even more. What was Jace implying? That he didn't care about Magnus?

"BOYS". The trafficker screamed and finally Jace and Alec whirled around.