.24

Outside the snow was running down the trees, and on the lawn of the Lightwood garden, creating a cold and charming atmosphere. But all that was broken by the heat bubble that had been created in Alec's room. It must have been about eight o'clock in the evening when Alec started to open his eyes, taken away from his state of trans in sleep by too many noises outside his room.

It took him while to process what was happening. Magnus was there. Magnus was lying on him, literally, in a tangle of legs and arms, where Alec couldn't understand properly, thanks again to the sleep that hung over him, which were his own. But those stupid questions stopped when he looked down at the koala that was lying above him, and on that angelic and relaxed face.

Alec would have preferred to spend the night of Christmas Eve this way, but this wasn't possible since exactly five seconds later a screaming monkey named Jace came into the room shouting:

"STOP ROLLING UNDER THE BLANKETS, IT'S TIME FOR DINNER." Alec wanted to curse Jace because with those screams he had made Magnus wake up and since he was above him, he had banged his head against his nose, and losing his balance had fallen from the left side of the bed, with his ass on the ground.

"Oops." Jace said with an innocent look as he chewed on a nail.

"I brought your pajamas to wear, I hope Magnus convinces you." Jace said putting two pajamas on Alec's desk.

"Jace you have to be grateful it's Christmas Eve, otherwise you'd be hanging on the wall already." Alec growled with a deadly stare, getting up and holding out a hand to help Magnus stand up.

"WHAT? OH SORRY CLARY IS CALLING ME". Jace said hurrying out of the room, making Alec shake his head as he had just let go of Magnus's hand.

"I think I've never had such an abrupt awakening... how bad." Magnus whispered sleepily still rubbing his eyes with one hand, while the other were on his butt.

"Oh, does it hurt?". Alec said with an innocent smirk, and quickly put his hand on Magnus's ass, bringing his body closer to him, and starting to squeeze it, and massage it.

"A-Alexander w-we should go-go down". Magnus shuddered at the touch of Alec's hand on his ass, and a low moan escaped from his lips.

"But you hurt yourself, I'm your boyfriend, and I have to take care of you". Alec grinned, and continued his work by squeezing Magnus's ass a little more, making him rest his head on his shoulder, moaning a little harder, and placing his hands on Alec's chest. When Alec added another hand, a surprised sigh and a strangled groan escaped from Magnus's lips, which brought his arms around Alec's neck, starting to press soft kisses on his neck.

"Okay, now I think you're okay." Alec went to the desk, grabbing one of the pajamas at random and heading for the walk-in closet.

"Wh... YOU ARE A DORK". Magnus screamed with his eyes wide open, without words about how Alec left him.

"I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO, MAGS". Alec screamed in response as he closed the closet door behind him, and Magnus could tell by his voice that he was holding back a laugh.

Magnus shook his head with a smile on his lips, and decided it would be better to go quickly and get off while Alec dressed, because he was sure that staying in a room alone with Alec for another second wouldn't do him any good. So he quickly undressed and took the pajamas by slipping it on. When he looked at himself in the mirror he discovered that his pajamas were of Olaf's, the Frozen's snowman. He had raised the hood on his head so that the carrot nose dangled over his forehead.

'I could have gotten worse... I really want to see Alec which one have took'. Magnus thought grinning, and left the room, not hearing the shocked noises coming from the closet.