.37

Daylight came through the small window of the room, which was just as small, going to place on the bodies lying under the covers between a tangle of arms and legs. Magnus began to slowly blink his eyelids to get used to the light of the day, and then try to move to stretch, discovering that he was temporarily unable to do so.

Magnus looked confused for a few seconds at the boy with whom he was clinging, with the memories that came back into his mind making a sincere smile appear on his face, staring at the amazing and innocent face of a sleeping Alec.

The night before had been the night of their first time... and of so many others, Magnus blushed at the thought of how many times Alec had managed not to make him stop wanting him more and more. It was the first time they had made love, and this caused the stupid smile Magnus had on his face to widen.

The first time of that evening was passionate, like a fire that never ceased to burn, making everything so hot and exciting, with Alec dominating him as he was biting his lips with desire, and Magnus's nails were scratching his back, always paying attention by going light on Alec's scar, making them both moan.

After both boys came, they lay down side by side breathing heavily sweaty and looking at the ceiling above them with that stupid smile on their face, when at a certain point Alec uttered certain words: 'Remember when I told you that I've never been a bottom, because I've never trusted anyone, and never wanted to lose control out of fear? Well, I think I found an amazing person that I love so much and I trust in the same way, that I would like him to make love with me' Magnus whirled towards him with tears in his eyes, kissing him like he was the most fragile thing in the world, and that was the first time they made love.

It was not a passionate need, it was a need to feel connected to the other to make them understand how much love they poured into that person, and how much they trust in them, everything was so perfect, and Magnus couldn't help but think it while he absentmindedly started to caress the hair at the base of Alec's neck.

All that had happened in those few hours was incredible, he had arrived there with the only hope that he would at least be able to talk to Alec, then after being captured he had hoped to at least be able to meet him, then he showed up and hoped to succeed at least to utter a meaning word, then they quarreled and eventually Magnus had revealed his feelings by coming out of that house with the desire to get out of there as soon as possible.

Then he came back passing the whole evening as if it were nothing and finishing the evening with the most beautiful love confession that anyone ever made in the history of all time and with a sleepless night, passed between sweet whispered phrases and cuddles during their breaks from their activities.

Magnus hadn't realized, too taken by his thoughts, that after having spent all that time playing with Alec's hair, the boy had begun to open his eyes slightly, staring into those of Magnus, who were lost in his, but actually realizing that he wasn't like starting really at him, but more starting at something lost in in his thoughts.

"Mm... Magnus you have been like that for a couple of minutes, you're scaring me." Alec whispered in a hoarse and sleepy voice, bringing a hand to his face, rubbing his eyes. Magnus was bringing back from his trans, and the smile on his face grew wider and wider once Alec looked at him with those sleepy puppy eyes.

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you up or worry you, it's just that... I'm thinking of yesterday". Magnus whispered tightening even more to the boy who already had his arms around his waist, but who didn't miss the chance to tighten them more while Magnus rested his head on his chest.

"It was wonderful". Alec whispered in a sleepy voice, placing a kiss in Magnus's hair, closing his eyes slightly and becoming intoxicated with his scent.