.11

"Oh gosh I feel sooooo free". Magnus said when he entered the gym in Lightwood's mason, without anyone's help.

"Oh I think you will be very upset when I'll kick your ass". Alec said closing the gym door.

"Oh you wish". Magnus grinned and immediately went to get warm with his leg muscle tools. The third week had finally arrived since Magnus had been wounded, and Alec had finally allowed Magnus to train. The days before, Alec and Magnus had passed them with Jace and Max, and most of the time Alec and Jace had been called for some jobs by the services.

"You shouldn't start immediately with strong exercises Magnus." Ale said he was worried that Magnus might try too hard.

"It's okay Captain Security. Never felt better". Magnus answered coming down from the tapirulan, and approaching Alec.

"Magnus, don't joke, you know that..."

"Yes, I know, Cat said to focus on the top for now". Magnus said rolling his eyes, and receiving a killer look from Alec.

"Sometimes I wonder why my boyfriend listen more the others than me". Magnus said dramatically, putting a hand on his forehead.

"Because you don't have a degree in medicine, Magnus". Alec said smiling and shaking his head at the same time.

"So are you ready or are you just saving time so you don't get kicked in the ass?". Alec grinned and Magnus replied in the same way.

"Oh was it referring to you?". Alec and Magnus moved to the space to fight, and immediately they got in position. Alec rolled his eyes at Magnus's comment and hurled his first fist. Magnus cleverly dodged him and raised himself up as the fist was still in the air, to get Alec's arm to draw him to him, turn him around and put his arm behind his back.

"Well I thought worse. But maybe you're the poor one here". Magnus said grinning, and without warning Alec nudged him in the stomach, and walked away, squatting a little Magnus. Alec saw that Magnus didn't move from that position.

'Oh god the abdomen' Alec thought and immediately approached Magnus, kneeling.

"Hey Mags, everything okay?". Alec put a hand on Magnus's shoulder, and waited for an answer, but it wasn't what he thought he was receiving. Magnus looked up grinning and took Alec's wrist, he held him with one hand while he gave him with his other arm an elbow in the side that made him stretch to the ground to his side. Magnus climbed onto him, pressing Alec's head to the ground and holding one of his arms up.

"It isn't fair". Alec said in a voice choked by the pressure that Magnus was putting on his head.

"Oh my dear, it's you who worried about your boyfriend." Magnus emphasized the word boyfriend and grin. Alec grunted, and raising his crushed arm underneath his body, took Magnus by the neck and turned him over. Now Magnus was crushed to the ground, his back turned towards Alec who was sitting on it, and his arm held upwards by Alec's hands.

"Cheaters never win." Alec warned him by bending and whispering in his ear. Magnus had a somewhat unhealthy idea, but since he was already quite horny, because Alec was sitting on his ass, he took advantage of it.

"Now how will you get rid of me, Bane?". Alec asked closer to his ear.

'Oh god to hear his surname from Alec and not being able to kiss him was blasphemy'. Magnus thought and immediately start with his plan. He snapped his ass towards Alec's thing, and groaned. Alec snapped his torso up and let go of Magnus's arm. Magnus took the opportunity to turn around between Alec's legs, and take him by the shoulders making him slam on the ground. Magnus stood up and so did Alec.