.15

"I WON'T MOVE FROM HERE". Alec opened his eyes slightly, to get used to the gray light that filtered through the window.

"INSTEAD, YOU'LL DO IT OTHERWISE I WILL MOVE YOU". Another scream came from outside the room, which made Alec snort. He would like some more sleep.

"Guys what do you say to calm yourself". Another voice that must have been Simon, whispered, and Alec knew he could hear those voices because they were close to his door. Alec was about to get up, but a weight on his chest didn't make him move. Alec looked down, and saw the sweetest scene he has ever seen. Magnus was sleeping with his head resting on his chest, and his mouth slightly open, an arm of his was wrapping around his waist, while one of his legs was on his. A true Koala. Alec laughed slightly, and gave Magnus a kiss on his head, which at that touch he moves but only to tighten more to him.

"I'LL CALM DOWN AS SOON AS JACE LEAVE THIS DAMN DOOR". Alec heard Max scream, and snorted as he saw Magnus move in his sleep and turn away from the other side.

"YOU CAN TALK TO ALEC AFTER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT NOW". Jace screamed, and Alec was really starting to lose his patience. He took the pillow that was under his head and pressed it on his face.

"I DO WHAT I WANT, JACE". Max screamed, and Alec lifted his pillow from his face, turning his head to the side. He saw that Magnus was starting to move a little more, and he had no intention of making him wake up.

"Okay, now I have had enough". Alec whispered, and not caring about his condition, he got up and headed for the door.

"LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE SH..."

"You two idiots want to stop screaming in front of my door." Alec's whispered voice, which were also frightened that way, stopped Jace making him turn as he was the one who stood against the door.

"Alec oh finally I have to..."

"You don't have to nothing, Max". Alec interrupted him coldly, not caring that the other boys present were watching him while he was just in his underwear.

"If you would have wait, or at least would have spoken civilly, I would have listened to what you had to say. But not now. You were about to wake up Magnus, and I swear to you that if you two dumbasses will continue to scream, when I close this door, for breakfast there will be your limbs". As soon as Alec finished, he didn't even give them the time to talk as he shut the door. Alec closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying those minutes of silence, and hearing the footsteps of Jace and the others move away. Alec turned to the bed, and saw that fortunately Magnus was still asleep, and smiling slightly he approached him. He lay down under the covers, and began to admire, the beautiful face of Magnus who was very stiff.

'Wait why his face is stiff?' Alec thought, arching an eyebrow, and saw Magnus's mouth swell.

'Oh god but he's not...' Alec's thoughts were interrupted by an explosion of laughter, coming from Magnus.

"Oh you son of..."

"S-sorry, b-but I couldn't stop m-myself." Magnus said breathlessly and burst out laughing again with Alec rolling his eyes.

"How long have you been awake?" Alec asked starting to get a little red, realizing that Magnus had heard something.

"O-oh I'm awake from the beginning. As soon as I hear a noise, I wake up". Magnus said starting to calm his laughter, but when he looked at Alec's face completely red he burst out laughing again.

"There is nothing funny." Alec crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at the ceiling.

"Y-yeah s-sorry you're right, but it's just that the way you treated the poor Max just because he could wake me up. I could see everyone's expressions and they were all so hilarious, they were terrified". Magnus said and burst out laughing again as Alec glared at him.