.23

The snow fell slightly from the sky, creating an amazing panorama, and completely covering the green surface of the grass that covered all the surroundings of the Lightwood mason. The facade of the mason was covered with decorations and red and white verse lights, which were found under the balconies and above the entrance door. It was there that Magnus was in the early morning that Christmas Eve, waiting for someone to come and open the door.

He had arrived in his private jet an hour ago, and he had told Alec not to worry about coming to get him, because he had to do something first, and his boyfriend hadn't asked much about what he had to do, and Magnus was grateful. From the outside of the house you could hear the Christmas songs at full volume, and many screams from Jace that dominated the music. Magnus was about to lose hope, but finally the front door opened to show a girl a little short with orange hair and a smile on her face.

"Oh you must be the famous Magnus Bane." The girl exclaimed taking Magnus in her arms and hugging him warmly. Magnus was a little dazed by that gesture, but after a while he hesitated hugging her.

"I am Clarissa Fairchild Jace's girlfriend, but you can call me Clary". Clary said breaking away from the hug and letting Magnus enter in the house.

"Oh yes Jace did nothing but talk about you when I was here for a while." Magnus said with a smile, putting down the suitcase he had had all the time next to him and taking off his coat to hang it on the coat rack.

"Oh I can say the same, we are all very surprised that Alec has finally managed to move forward after all he has gone through. And I was very curious about the person who had made him change his mind... "Clary said softly, and she and Magnus stood looking at each other for a while with the Christmas music rumbling through the house when he finally spoke again.

"You know before, Alec tried to keep his distance with everyone, he never wanted to celebrate parties like this, and never wanted to help. Instead he did these days and I saw how much he has changed. I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you don't know how much this family wanted the Alec of times ago". Clary said with a smile, and before Magnus could say anything, Jace and Max joined them, and they hugged Magnus in a strong embrace.

"How long, happy to see you again, Magnus." Jace said breaking away first and going to put an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"I missed you, especially kicking your ass in the gym." Max said walking away and smiling playfully.

"I thought it was the opposite." Magnus said laughing and patting him on the shoulder.

"Come on, Jace need some other slave". Max said making a fake destroyed air, and the four boys started walking in the dining room. Magnus was stunned to notice the big change that had been made to the house, wherever you turned there was something Christmas-themed around you.

"What do you mean by slave?" Magnus asked once that they had arrived in the dining room, finding Ty, Kit, Simon and Raphael, all four of them that were doing four completely different things but were openly discussing something that Magnus didn't understand.

"Magnus!". The four of them exclaimed, noting who the guys had entered the kitchen with, and all going to hug him. Magnus was shocked by this warm welcome. All the members of that 'family' treated him as if he were part of it, they didn't treat him like a stranger, on the contrary, they made him feel like... at home. Magnus hugged all four of them and receiving "we missed you" even from Raphael, who gained glances surprised by all the present.

"However as slaves I mean that Jace loves Christmas so much, that since the morning of the vigil he calls everyone to help organize the room, the lunch, the music, and the games for the evening". Max said when the boys had gone away again doing their things, and they nodded with faces destroyed and sleepy.