.29

MAGNUS POV's

All the muscles in his body ached, he felt as if he had been thrown into a garbage heap, and then stitched up piece by piece with needle and thread. The weight that keep on his eyelids was exhausting, to a minimum effort to open them and look at the room around him, it seemed to him as if he had to stop a high-speed train with the only force of his hands, only to be swept under his boost.

Perhaps it was better not to be able to open them, because he feared the annoyance that would have caused him to come into contact with light. He didn't know where he was, or where he was supposed to be, all he knew was that a sharp pain in his skull had been haunting him for several minutes, which led him to groan imperceptibly.

The last things he remembered were that boy who had hit him with the shovel, which justified his pain in the skull, and the heavy blow his body had taken once in contact with the snow-covered ground. The last words the boy had spoken resounded in his mind like an endless poem. They were tormenting him, and they were attacking him eating him inside as woodworms did with wood, taking him to the extreme of his strength. 'I am the nightmare of your dear Alexander' was the phrase that kept repeating itself in his mind. Just thinking that Alec could be in danger did more harm than the pain he felt on his body.

He didn't care about the danger he would have to face shortly, the only thing that mattered at the time was knowing that Alec was okay. A sharp pain in his skull made him moan loudly, making him want to put his hands to his head, but he realized he couldn't. He pulled them again, but the only thing that followed from that action was the sound of chains and a strong pain in his wrists.

He wanted to open his eyes, he wanted it so much, but it was all so painful, it was all too much. Only when he realized that he couldn't even move his legs, he understood the pain so strong in each of his limbs. He was tied to his feet, arms and legs attached to the walls, and his back was in contact with a cold wall, which was the only thing that could give him some relief and distract him from the deafening pain he felt.

But he regretted wanting to feel his body in contact with the cold immediately after a bucket of ice water came into contact with every inch of his body, making his eyes snap open, and being blinded by the lights of that room, which they brought his eyes to close in pain.

"Wake up, wake up". An amused voice sounded in his head, and a high-pitched whistle made his ears ache. His clothes had become like a second layer of skin, and he tried to open his eyes, making them accustomed to the light of the room where he was.

"Come on, we have a lot of things to talk about." The voice said making a big laugh, and Magnus began to focus on the shape in front of him trying to focus. Slowly managed to notice the boy turned his back to a table where various things were placed, but thanks to the still blurred view he couldn't understand what was on it.

"W-where a-are we?". Magnus managed to find some voice to speak, although he felt his throat sting in need of water. The boy turned to him with a frightening smile, a smile that made Magnus shudder.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" The boy, who Magnus decided to nickname 'the weirdo' because he seriously worried him, said turning back to the table, and arranging what Magnus only noticed being weapons now, and swallowed heavily.

"You know, is not a 5-star hotel, but I think it satisfied me." Magnus said bringing the weirdo to laugh softly, and turning to him leaning against the table.

"I like you... I'm sorry I have to kill you." The weirdo said seriously this time, and Magnus now became a little nervous looking around and examining the room where he was. It looked like a cellar of some modern building, given the completely white lights and walls. There were boxes set up in the room and Magnus couldn't quite read the logo above them.