.27

See that every one on Instagram wanted a Kitty chapter, here it is. Also for who don't want to ready I suggest taking a look at the end of the chapter, that's the continue of the previous chapter💙

KIT POV'S

Kit jumped at the sound of a door slamming, and then he looked towards the reason of the noise finding a disoriented Ty who looked around in confusion, probably not understanding why he was here, but when his eyes met Kit's everything was clearer to him, and immediately turned to the door, trying to open it.

Obviously he couldn't, because Magnus and Alec had closed it, and the only one who had the key at that moment was Kit. After several attempts, Kit heard a defeated sigh coming from Ty's lips, which he put his head against the door slamming it several times.

"Tell me you three didn't have a plan". Ty whispered, still banging his head against the door of the cinema room. Kit didn't know what to do, whether to get close or sit on the couch and wait for Ty to resign himself, but he knew that Ty wasn't that kind of person.

"I needed to talk to you." Kit said starting to walk back and forth in front of the couch, while Ty had finished banging his head against the door, but still insisted on not turning around.

"You know normal people would ask you, saying: hey Ty, can't we talk?". Ty said, turning to Kit, and giving him a deadly look, leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

"Well you aren't the normal person here, because you didn't even give me time to tell you a word that you immediately left when I try to talk to you". Kit said raising his voice a little, because everything Ty could say, but not that he didn't try to talk with him. Ty's gaze fixed on Kit's, who had stopped walking, and had decided that the sofa would be a good option.

"Well then neither is you, because a normal person doesn't beat someone without a reason". Ty said pulling the lace of the headphones hanging from his neck out of his pocket, and starting to tangle it. Kit looked at him closely, he was getting nervous, it was clear, but Kit was in the same situation.

"HE CHEATED ON YOU". Kit screamed, pissed off because Ty didn't understand why he did it. Ty stopped for a moment to intertwine the headphone cord between his fingers, and looked at him intently, as if he were studying him, then began to twist it even faster.

"It's not your business anyway. If it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother you either." Ty said in a calm tone that Kit doesn't expected to hear.

"Ty I'm your best friend, it was my duty to..."

"No one asked you to." Ty interrupted Kit talking coldly, and looking at him the same way. Kit looked at him stunned, how could him react to someone who cheated on him as if nothing had happened.

"How can you not care? That's the guy who gave you your first kiss, it's the first relationship you had and you..."

"I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM. YOU'RE HAPPY NOW, THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH?". Ty screamed, interrupting Kit, who widened his eyes in amazement. Ty never screamed, and the few times he did that, the only person who could make him lose patience was just Kit.

"I had only been with him because I wanted to get someone else out of my mind, someone who doesn't return my feelings , and it's not just a crush, I... I feel a deeper feeling". At those words, Kit's heart broke into thousand pieces, he felt the pressure of sadness that was crumbling, he felt a lump in his throat that didn't allow him to breathe.

'Ty loves someone else'. These words spread in his head, being repeated over and over again, making Kit exhausted. Ty was watching him closely, as he showed no signs of moving from that damn door.