.14

"Only at my rules". Alec said approaching Magnus and laying a hand on his chest.

"You can't kiss me, you can't touch me, and you can't tell me what to strip off." Magnus was about to protest, but Alec put a finger to his lips, and approached him slowly.

"So?". Alec whispered, touching his lips, and Magnus was beginning to excite more and more.

"So? So what are you waiting for?". Magnus said provoking him, and sitting on the bed in front of him. Alec grinned and stood in front of Magnus one meter away.

"One". Alec said and slowly let himself get his leather jacket off his shoulders, very slowly, just to make Magnus even more impatient. Once the jacket was removed, Alec threw it aside and advanced a few steps towards Magnus. His heart was beating really hard, even if he tried not to show it, it was obvious how excited he was.

"Two". Alec started to pull up his hoodie much more slowly than he did with the jacket. Meanwhile, Magnus was sitting on the bed, pressing his fingers into the mattress to keep himself from jumping on Alec, and his little friend below wasn't helping the situation. When the hoodie was finally on the floor, Magnus felt his breath taken away. Alec had sculpted abs, and sculpted arms, and for Magnus it wasn't the first time seeing Alec shirtless, but for the second time he couldn't look away.

"Are you enjoying the view?" Alec asked grinning and taking Magnus's chin in his hand to make him raise his face up to his.

"I have the feeling of a deja vu". Magnus said and grinned at Alec who smiled at him, and slowly brought his hands to the trouser belt.

"Three". Alec grinning dropped the belt on the floor, taking steps backwards away from Magnus.

"Oh wait, wait, wait, wait". Magnus rose from the bed with disapproval, and began to advance towards Alec, while he took steps backwards.

"Don't think that we finished here". Magnus grinned when Alec found himself against the wall, with him a few inches from his body.

"The bet said I would take off a clothes for the hours I wasn't home. Then the jacket, sweatshirt and belt. Three". Alec grinned to Magnus who was looking at him with wide eyes and his mouth in the shape of a perfect m '0'.

"Are you really going to stop at this point?" Magnus asked and Alec's grin extended even further.

"Yup". Alec said as he rose between the wall and Magnus to retrieve his hoodie.

"Oh you'll pay fo..." Magnus gasped when he turned to Alec who had his back to him. Alec didn't understand at first why he had stopped, but the silence that followed later reminded him that he was shirtless, with his back to Magnus.

"Fuck." Alec whispered but not in such a low voice that Magnus couldn't hear. He couldn't move as he was paralyzed in place with the hoodie in his hands, as he heard footsteps approaching behind him. He was afraid, afraid to turn around and look at the expression in Magnus's eyes.

"It's awful I know, but please don't say an..." Alec couldn't his breath when he felt Magnus's hand on his back, and was surprised he didn't have the desire to reject it. His heart was going crazy, and his breath was becoming uneven.

"You were wrong". Magnus said passing his hand over the wound that ran all over Alec's back. At first he was surprised at the size of the wound, that even though it was healed, the furrows were deep, as he had felt them under his fingers. Not even for a second he had thought about how Alec's back was, he didn't care and seeing it had only confirmed that it was so, but Alec had said those words, and Magnus had to make him understand.

"I was w-wrong on what?". Alec said in a trembling voice, not knowing what to expect.

"When we were in the gym you said that seeing your back would have changed my mind about the importance of your physical appearance, but it isn't true". Magnus began to run his hand along the wound and gave Alec chills.