Chapter Four

I plan to edit the book after it's all finished! Please don't point out all the mistakes, thank you for reading! Enjoy!

I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friend was in bed with my boyfriend- the man I loved. How could they do this to me? Mercy knows that I was in love with him.

Why would he cheat on me? I thought he loved me, I thought we would be together for a long time. All I can think of now if him and her as I make my way out of the house. Tears streamed down my face and I push passed everyone.

I didn't understand how they could do this to me or even why they would die this to me.

When I finally got out side, I let out a loud sob and tear came bursting out of my eyes. I sat against the side of the house and cried while hugging my knees.

My heart was so broken, my trust was broken. Was I not good enough? Was I not pretty enough? I'm not good enough for anyone, I won't ever be enough.

My whole world was shattered in seconds of seeing them, this would change everything, it would make my life hell.

I may be popular, but this would change it. My reputation will be ruined because of this. I'll have nothing- I have nothing. The only thing I ever had was him. I had nothing else.

I pulled my legs closer to my chest and my throat began to hurt from crying so much.

"Why are you crying?" I heard a male voice ask. When I look up, it's Arrow. Of course it's Arrow.

"Leave me alone," I mumbled and began to get up from my spot. 

"What happened?" He asked and grabbed on to my arm.

"Let go of me!" I screamed while ripping my arm away from him. 

"Hey, I'm sorry," he let go of my arm. "Are you okay?"

"Just fan-fucking-tastic, Arrow." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm trying to be nice to you but all you're being is a cunt." Arrow shoved his hands into the pockets of his dark jeans. "You don't need to be rude to me."

"Fuck you, you don't need to call me a cunt." I spat.

He let out a laugh. "I said you were being one, not that you are one. You're smart but don't know the difference."

"Fuck you,"

"I'm sure you'd love to get your pussy blessed by me. In all different ways," he smirked.

"You're disgusting,"

"No I'm not," he chuckled. "You have no idea what you're missing."

"Fuck off." I took out my phone and called my driver.

"I'll take you home." He offered.

I looked at him, "yeah no thanks."

"I haven't been drinking." He told me.

"Don't care." I told my driver where I was then hung up.

"What happened?" Arrow asked while leaning against a tree.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "It's non of your fucking business."

"You're quite snooty. I'm trying to be nice to you and all I'm getting is completed rudeness. If I was you, I wouldn't be rude to the guys that being nice to you." He rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the tree.

"When I see him, I'll be nice to him."

"I don't know why you hate me so much," he confessed.

"You're annoying and a wanna be bad boy." I laughed. "You're trying to be this asshole and fuck boy but it's just not going to work, Arrow. You'll never be that guy."

"I'm not trying to be anything, you're being a straight up bitch. No wonder you're crying, you were probably a cunt to the wrong person. Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can treat others however you want. Maybe Mommy and Daddy should teach you better manners or pay someone too." He spat at me.

"Fuck you! You don't know anything about me and my life!"

"Oh! I must have struck something." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Daddy must be a touchy subject, or both Mommy and Daddy. I guess that's what happens with rich snobby people, they throw their children to the help and pay them to raise them."

"You don't know a single fucking thing about my life, Arrow. We aren't even friends so leave me the fuck alone. You're such a piece of shit." Tears fell down my face as I screamed at him. If I wasn't tipsy, I wouldn't be saying this. I had been drinking and was emotional. I would for sure feel bad about my words I've spat later on.

He walked away from me and went back inside to the party.

As soon as I seen the black car pull up and my driver step out, I ran over and got into the car. I buckled up and laid my head against the cool window while watching the trees passing while he drove.

Tears began to pour down my face. I wasn't good enough, not for Andrew, not for anyone. I was rude to Arrow, I regret that greatly. He seemed to actually care and all I doing was being a bitch to him. He didn't deserve that at all, I needed to apologize to him the next time I seen him at school.

My mind drifted back to the imagine I seen in that bedroom, my best friend and my boyfriend....I just don't understand how they could do this to me, it's like they wanted to break me into a million little pieces.

I felt like I was nothing, and unwanted girl. Who would want me now? After I couldn't even have kept my boyfriend. I loved Andrew a lot. And I trusted him and Mercy. I was an idiot, how couldn't I seen this? There was never any slip ups or any signs - other than her showing up right before we were going to have sex...

I really was stupid, how could I have been so fucking dumb? She never wanted to hang out with me, all she wanted to do was to stop me from sleeping with Andrew. How long had this been going on?

My heart was so completely broken.

When we arrived at the house, I thanked my driver and ran inside and up to my room.

I kicked off my shoes and got in bed. The blanket slipped over my head and tears poured down my face.

I cried myself to sleep with my legs held tightly to my chest.

The next morning I woke up with the feeling of puffy eyes and a sore throat.

"Miss Mills." I heard Mary say softly.

Slowly, I removed the blanket from my head and there she stood with breakfast.

"Thank you, Mary but I'm not hungry."

"At lease drink the hot chocolate, Dear. It will make you feel better." Mary set the cup down on my nightstand and I have her a teeny smile.

"Men are not worth your tears, you should not cry over men, you are such a beautiful person." Mary told me before leaving my room while shutting the door.

As I sat up, I pulled my legs tightly to me. After awhile of just sitting there, I took a small sip of my hot chocolate.

A single tear fell down my face. I wasn't going to cry today, I couldn't let him do this to me or her.

But that plan failed. I spent all of Saturday in my bed crying, without eating anything but Mary forced me to drink water.

Sunday, I woke up at noon. I felt different, I wasn't sad anymore, I was upset.

I was fucking pissed.

And I wanted to make them pay for what they've done to me.

~Hey! Sorry I've been SO busy but here's the chapter!
Hope all of you enjoyed it! Please give me feedback! Message me or comment if you'd like! Thank you so much for reading!
Did you guys expect this??
Thank you so much for reading!!!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋