Chapter Thirty Five

Arrow

         She's gone, she's really gone. She won't take my phone calls, she won't answer my messages, her security refused to even let me get into the driveway. The woman I loved hated me, I know it's all my fault. I'm fucking stupid, if there was an award for being the stupidest guy to ever live, I would be in first place to get the award.

I never wanted Jo to find out like how she did, it was cruel. The pain in her eyes made my heart break, the way her voice broke hurt me. I hurt her so bad and I can't even apologize, I can't even see her.

As much as I hated myself and knew I was an awful person, I just wish I could see her. I'm incredibly selfish for wanting to see her because once she sees me again, all the pain she felt when she came back will hit even harder.

"Arrow," I heard my name as I shut my locker door. Jesus Christ, I wish people would fuck off. Like get over it that I'm back. When I turned around, I came face to face with a fiery red head. Mercy.

"What?" I asked her. She didn't talk to me much when I was here before, I'm not sure why she wanted to talk to me know.

"Shit, you got really fucking hot." Mercy said, I don't know if she realized what she had said.

"Um thanks," I said, wanting nothing more then to end this conversation.

She took a step closer to me and touched my arm. "Do you wanna hang out after school?"

I raised a brow as I looked at her. "I'm good, Mercy."

"We can fuck," she whispered in my ear.

"You wanna fuck? Fine, after last period, meet me here."

"Mm," Mercy grinned before leaving.

Jesus, I'm not sure why I agreed to fucking her. She was attractive and all but she wasn't my type, I'm down to get my dick sucked or to get fucked of course.

The end of the school day came fast, I was leaned up against my locker as I watched people leave the school. Mercy was suddenly in front of me touching my arm.

"Let's go," she said and lead me into one of the empty bathrooms. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me before shoving her hand up my shirt.

"Oh your knees," I told her.

Mercy looked at me before getting on her knees. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down before taking my cock out of my boxers. She moved her hand up and down it as it soon grew hard.

She took it in her mouth as I grabbed a fit full of her hair and I moved her head back and forth.

I came in her mouth and let go of her hair. I watched as she stood up and spit my cum out of her mouth and into the sink.

"Do you want to fuck later?" Mercy asked me as she watched me pull my jeans up.

"Sure. Text me your address." I told her before leaving her there in the bathroom.

The next couple weeks Mercy and I started hooking up. It was decent sex but definitely not amazing. She sucked dick a better then she could take it.

It was a day before Ethan's big back to school party when Mercy said something to me that surprised me. "Do you want to ruin Johanna?"

I turned to her and raised a brow. "Isn't she like your bestie?"

"She thinks so but she's a stupid cunt, and I'm fucking her boyfriend."

You've got to be kidding me. She was worse then I thought she was.

"She's a bitch, we all know she is. She wasn't the nicest to you when you were here the first time, she talked shit about you all the time behind your back. She's the reason no one wanted to go to your sixteenth birthday party, you know?"

I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair.

"She decides who's popular and who's not all because she's some spoiled little rich girl with mommy and daddy issues. It's time she get a taste of her own medicine."

"It's just High school, dude. You need to chill." I told her.

"If she doesn't get put in her place, she'll never learn. Come on, do it for all the nerds that didn't glo up."

"I wasn't a nerd,"

"She said you were, she said a lot worse then that."

Johanna and I were never friends before and we didn't speak before. I knew my place and she was the queen of the school really. I never remember her being that mean, if anything I remember it all to be Mercy.

But there occasions when she was a complete bitch, she was rude sometimes. Now that Mercy said something I'm remembering more and more.

"Fine, what are we doing?"

"You're down?! Yay! Okay so I think that you should make her fall for you. Treat her like a princes and get her to feel happy, and when she's at her happiest, we'll take it all away from her. It's a game of revenge, Arrow."

I nodded. "Alright, a game."

"I'm glad you're down for this." Mercy smirked. "I gotta go get ready for the party tonight."

I nodded and slipped on my shirt.

I stopped sleeping with Mercy the day after Jo and I started working on that history project. We still talked and the plan was still a thing but I just wasn't sleeping with her anymore, she was dating Andrew then too.

I fell hard for Jo. As soon as I asked Jo to be my girlfriend in December, I told Mercy the plan was off. I couldn't hurt Jo like that, I couldn't have her find out.. Mercy told me she would tell her if I didn't continue the game. I was terrified of her finding out, I knew I was falling for her. The endgame of this whole plan was for Mercy to humiliate Jo at prom.

I did my absolute best to keep Jo away from Mercy at prom, I even got Mercy kicked out of prom by planting an empty tiny bottle of vodka in her purse and telling a teacher Mercy was drinking. I couldn't let her ruin prom for Jo.

I was going to tell her after graduation, I wanted her to have the best senior year.

I'm a shitty person, I know Jo wasn't a bad person, she changed. I'm a shitty person because I wanted to have fun, but hurting the women I'm in love with isn't fun.

The past few months dating Jo has been amazing, she was an amazing person. She's the girl I know I wanted to be with for the rest of my life...I don't cry but after Mercy exposed me, I bawled my eyes out.

~Hope you all liked Arrow's side of the story! Let me know what you thought! Thank you for reading! I love all of you!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!