Chapter Seventeen

It was around noon when I woke up in Arrow's arms. My head was on his chest as it slowly moved up and down.

I smiled to myself as I looked up at him while he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful sleeping with his arms around me.

"Mm," He mumbled before opening his eyes. He brought his hand up to his eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them. "Princess?"

"Right here." I smiled.

Arrow gave a smile as he looked at me. "Did you sleep good?" He asked with his voice masked with sleep.

I smiled more at how sexy he sounded. "Yes, did you?"

"Yes." He brought his hand to my hair and ran his fingers through my blonde hair. "Last night was incredible. Best sex I've ever had."

"It was the best sex I've ever had too, Ar."

"Good. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"I've been wanting to ask this for a couple week and I've been too much of a pussy to ask. But ever since we've been hanging out or whatever, my life has changed." He chuckled. "Anyway, I've been such a pussy but now I'm not going to be."

I looked sat up and pulled my red sheets to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck.

Was he really asking me to be his girlfriend? That made me feel different, my stomach was filled with butterfly's. Tiny, happy butterflies. Of course I wanted to be his.

I must have been processing him asking for a little too long because he started to get up from the bed. "I get it." He said.

I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him to me. I pressed my lips against his. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe you were asking me."

He chuckled. "You're mine."

He kissed me.

My lips moved against his.

My hand slid down his abs and to his cock. I wrapped my hand around his big, thick dick and began to move my hand up and down. He soon hardened under my touch and let out a moan.

I let go of his dick and got on the floor, I got on my knees as he sat on the edge of the bed. I put my hand around the base of his dick and brought it to my mouth.

I licked the tip of his dick, I moved my tongue around it as his moans filled my bedroom. I put his cock in my mouth and began to suck on it.

One of Arrow's large hands went to the back of my head and gasped my hair in his fist.

I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked on his huge dick.

I continued to do this until I heard his shutter, "I'm going to come, baby."

I didn't remove his dick out of my mouth and his warm cum shot down my throat.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and swallowed his warm liquid.

"Holy shit," Arrow breathed and ran a hand through his hair. "That was the best blow job I've ever had."

I blushed before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and sitting on my bed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I didn't, I fucking loved it. Your incredible, pouty lips wrapped around my cock was a massive turn on."

My blush brightened as he took my hand. "I want to eat you out, I want to taste your cum."

I looked at him as I heard those words come out of his mouth. I wanted to see his head buried between my legs.

Arrow got on his knees in front of me and pulled me by my legs to the edge of my bed.

I let out a giggle before he dipped his head.

I felt his tongue against my clit and his hands on my hips. I let out a loud moan as he began to move his tongue up and down.

His tongue began to move rapidly against my sensitive skin that ached for him so badly. My hands went to his curls and got lost in his jungle of curls.

Arrow started sucking which caused me to moan his name loudly. "Arrow, fuck. Fucking Christ."

He made me feel so amazing and like I was on top of the world. His tongue was incredible against my throbbing clit.

"Arrow, I'm going to-"

"Do it, baby." He mumbled against me before moving his tongue against me again.

My back arched as I gripped onto the sheets before coming.

"You taste so good baby." Arrow said as he licked up my juice before sitting next to me.

"You're amazing." I told him.

"I want you to cuddle with me." Arrow said and laid on the bed.

I nodded with a smile.

I laid next to Arrow and he wrapped his arms around my small body. It felt so nice to be in his arms, it was incredible to just lay there and not worry about anything else in the world.

I was Arrow Kane's girlfriend.

~Sorry it's short but I wanted them to have their confirmation of relationship in a single chapter! I love every single one of you sooo much! Have an amazing week loves and I will be updating more this week! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Are you shipping them?????

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!