Chapter Thirteen

Johanna

I had such an amazing weekend with Arrow, we hung out and watched movies all weekend while I was recovering from Mercy's attack.

I loved laying in his arms with my head on his chest, it felt so comforting. His family was so sweet and so welcoming. His mother was incredibly sweet and helped me feel so much better.

His mom said it was okay for me to stay over Sunday night so we could go to school together.

We watched a couple movies Sunday night before we fell asleep.

When we woke up, my head was on Arrow's chest, one of my legs was thrown over his body.

"Morning," Arrow said, his voice thick with sleep.

"Morning." I lifted my head off of his chest and sat up. I ran a hand through my hair.

I felt Arrow place his hand on my lower back. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, do you mind I shower?"

"Go ahead. Towels are in the bathroom."

"Thanks," I said and kissed his cheek.

I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom attached to Arrow's room and started to shower. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower.

The hot water felt so good against my body. My bruises were healing but they were still visible. My head was a lot better now and I didn't have a headache when I woke up.

I washed my hair and body before I got out.

Shit, I forgot my clothes in Arrow's room. While wrapping a towel around myself, I reached for the doorknob and went into his bedroom. "Sorry, I forgot my clothes."

Arrow handed me my bag.

"Thank you," I smiled before going back into the bathroom and getting dressed.

Once I was done, I met Arrow back in his room. "Ready?" I asked him.

"Yup, are you?"

"Yes."

Arrow grabbed his keys off of his messy dresser and grabbed his bag.

We got into his car and headed to school. "Have you thought more about the billboard sign?" Arrow asked.

I turned my head to looked at him, he was looking at the road as he drove. "Oh uh, yeah, I did."

"And?"

"Well I think we should do it. Not too rude though."

"If you write it down, or tell me it, I'll have it done by the end of the day. My uncle said he'd do it for free."

"I'd like to pay him. But I'll text you in during first period."

"Alright," Arrow said as he pulled into the school parking lot. Arrow parked the car and unbuckled his seatbelt before looking at me. "Can we talk later?"