Chapter Seven

"You want to help me get back at him?" I questioned Arrow as I studied his face.

"If you want my help, yes."

I nodded, "I'll let you know."

"How about you be my date for homecoming? That'll get him going for sure."

I looked back at Arrow as I thought about his offer. "Okay, it's next week though."

"We'll need to get you a dress."

I nodded. "You'll wear a matching tie to my dress."

"If that's what you want, I will do it. But please do not pick hot pink." Arrow rolled his eyes.

"Hot pink? You know what, that sounds like such a pretty colour for a dress. I think I'll just have to get a hot pink dress with zebra print." I let out a giggle. "Your tie will be hot pink with zebra strips!"

"Oh for the love of god, no. That sounds absolutely atrocious!" He let out a groan.

"Well I think we'd win best couple there."

"Best couple? More like a joke to the whole school." He laughed. 

"We would not be! I look good in hot pink for your information!"

"The only hot pink thing I'd like to see on you is hot pink lingerie." A smirk spread across his face.

"Nope! End of conversation!"

He let out a laugh. "I'm just joking."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes at him.

Arrow's phone went off as a text appeared on the screen. He picked his phone up off the floor and smirked. "Well I've got to go,"

"Okay."

"See you later." He said before walking out and leaving my house.

I ran a hand through my hair as I thought about the boy that was sitting in my bedroom just a few moments ago. He was so different now, different then how he used to be.

I remember him being sweet and kind, now he's less of that. But he'll never be as big of an asshole as Andrew.

Once I got off my floor I sat back on my bed with my laptop and started looking for a new dress, I sure wasn't going to wear the dress I had bought when I was going with Andrew. The dress was beautiful with blue and silver but I wanted something else.

As a senior, I wanted my final homecoming dress to be different. As I scrolled through my Mac book, I found two beautiful red dresses.

You guys get to decide her home coming dress! Comment either 1 or 2