Chapter Thirty Three

It was around noon when I woke up with my head on Arrow's bare chest. I laid there and listened to the sound of his heart beating until I realized he was playing with my hair.

I lifted my head and looked up at my smiling boyfriend. "Morning, beautiful."

I smiled back at him before kissing him. "How long have you been up?"

"An hour." He replied as I laid my head back on his chest.

"You could have woken me up."

"You looked happy in your smile, and I've leaned to never ever wake up a girl when they're sleeping. You guys say it's okay, but it's really not." He chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right." I laughed. "Are we still going to Ethan's after prom party tonight?"

"If that's what you want," Arrow told me as his long fingers tangled in my hair.

"I need to shower, and no you can't join. I need to actually wash all the hairspray from my hair. But after we can do whatever you want and watch movies until the party." I kissed his cheek before running off to the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and quickly began to wash my hair. The memories of last night filled my mind making me smile.

How could I love someone this much? I was so grateful to have Arrow in my life and for him to be mine, my boyfriend. I wanted forever with him and I was going to get it, we were going to be happy together for a very long time.

I knew I was the luckiest girl in the world, from being with Arrow, he taught me so much. He's taught me money doesn't buy love like my parents think, he's showed me what real love is, what a family is. For everything he's done for me, I'll forever be grateful.

The person I was at the beginning of the year when he moved back, isn't the person I am now. I'm the complete opposite.

I never thought I'd be in such a loving, healthy relationship with anyone. Let alone Arrow, if someone had told me at the the start of the school year that I'd be in love with Arrow Kane and planning my future with him, I would have laughed in their face and told them that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. But, here I am. In love and planning my future with him.

I finally decided to get out of the shower and get dressed. When I came back in my room, Arrow was laid out on the bed flipping through Netflix.

I got in bed next to him and laid my head back on his chest where it had been before. "How was your showering, Princess?"

"Good." I wrapped my arms around his waist and closed my eyes. "Wake me in an hour if I fall asleep, babe."

Arrow chuckled and rubbed my back to help me fall asleep.

A bit later I woke up and Arrow's wasn't next to me.

"Arrow?" I said as I sat up and ran a hand through my damp hair.

Arrow came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair wet.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Around five."

Five?! I asked him to wake me an hour after I fell asleep. "Babe,"

"I couldn't wake you up, you looked so peaceful." He smiled at me before dropping his towel and slipping on some boxer he grabbed from the dresser he had in my room.

"Thanks," I yawned.

"We all agreed just to meet at the party while you were sleeping." He told me before sitting on the bed.