Chapter Twenty Seven

"See later, babe." I said before standing on my top toes and kissing Arrow.

"Have fun, okay? Make sure you get your dream dress, beautiful." Arrow smiled before pushing my hair behind me.

"I will. Have fun with your friends," I grabbed my keys from his hand and left the house.

I got in my car and drove to one of the dress stores to meet Kenzie and Siara.

Once I got to the store, I went inside where they were waiting for me.

I was buying my prom dress today since prom was a few short months away. The girls had already gotten their dress but I had been stalling on getting mine. I didn't know what I wanted, I didn't know the style or colour I wanted and no matter I tried on, I never thought it was the one.

There was this one dress I wanted to try on that I remember seeing, it was absolutely beautiful but I don't think I tried it on.

"Girl!" Kenzie giggled, "We're excited for you to finally get your dress!"

"So am I," I smiled. "Arrow's excited I'm going to find my dress."

"Are you keeping it a surprise from him?" Siara asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I kind of want him to be surprised."

"He's going to blown away," Kenzie said. "Come on, let's get you into dresses."

The three of us all picked out dresses for me to try on.

I went on to try a few pink, gold and red dresses on but I was really feeling any of them.

The last dress I had to try on was that beautiful baby blue dress. It was off the shoulders with flowers on the top. The top was form fitting while the bottom went out into a beautiful flowey bottom. It was classy and stunning.

Once I tried it on, I went out to show Siara and Kenzie.

"Oh my god!" Kenzie squealed.

"You look so beautiful," Siara smiled. "Like wow."

"Really? It looks good?" I asked as I twirled around in front of the mirror.

"You look like a Princess, Hanna."

Arrow's Princess...

I couldn't wait to wear this at prom, to be able to look like a real princess

"I think this is the one," I said. "I love this dress."

My friends both told me I should get the dress, I felt so amazing in this dress.

I went back into the dressing room and stripped off the dress before putting back on my jeans and sweater.

When I came out of the dressing room, I had the dress in my arms as I took it up to the front to pay for it.

"Such a beautiful choice, honey." The lady at the front desk said. "It's going to look stunning on you."