Chapter Twenty Two

"Arrow!" I squealed and threw myself into his arms. "You came!"

I felt his large hands on my hips in order to steady me, "I did."

"I'm so happy you came." I looked up at him with a smile. That's when I noticed he had a cut on his lip that was still healing. "What happened?"

"Nothing, we can talk about it later, okay?"

I nodded and stepped away from Arrow. He was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. He was also wearing the Rolex I bought him for christmas. He sure looked hot in all black.

"Come sit with me." I took his large hand and dragged him over to the sofa before handing him a drink.

"Thank you." He said as he took a sip of his drink, "You look incredible, Jo."

A smile spread across my face when I heard him call me Jo. "So do you."

"Hanna!" I heard my friends squeal as they came onto the balcony,

"Guys!" I got up and hugged them.

The boys broke off from us and went to talk to Arrow.

"He's here," Kenzie said.

"I know!" I let out a giggle. "He still has feeling for me."

"Just have fun tonight, don't worry about that." Siara said. "This is your night."

Kenzie nodded in agreement. "Now let's get some drinks!"

I giggled again before we all did shots together. The girls and I did a few more together before getting drinks to sip on.

A really good dancing song began to play and Siara grabbed Jonathan to start dancing. To my surprise Kenzie grabbed Alec to dance with her.

Fuck it, I was drunk and hopefully if this went awful I wouldn't remember it. My hand went to Arrow's and I pulled him up to start dancing.

He followed me with a smile before I started dancing on him. One of his hands were on my hip while the other was on my thigh as I danced. My back was against his chest and my ass was pressed against his lower area.

"You look so beautiful," Arrow whispered in my ear.

I smiled and turned around so I could look at him. "Kiss me," I demanded.

Arrow gently pressed his lips against mine as I moved mine aggressively against his. I wanted him so bad, I've missed this so much, I missed his soft lips against mine. I was so in love with him that there weren't enough words to describe what I felt for him.

"You look so beautiful," He breathed against my lips. "I've missed you, Baby."

I smiled up at him before laying my head on his chest while we danced. "I missed you so much, Arrow. I need you."

"I need you too, more than I realized." Arrow kissed the top of my head.

"Come over tonight? I want to cuddle with you so bad. I've missed being in your arms."

"I missed you being in my arms."

"I need another drink." I told him and let go of him before grabbing another drink.

"You're going to get drunk, Princess." The last time he called me princess he was yelling at me...

"That's the plan." I handed him a red cup before downing my drink. My hand went to my necklace and I ran my finger over the A.

"I'm happy you wore that, it still looks as beautiful as ever on you."

I shot him and smile. "I want to talk after the party." I told him before taking him over to our friends who we danced with the rest of the night.