Chapter Thirty Two

Today was a day I had been waiting for for so long, a day almost every girl looks forward to at the end of high school. For one night we all got to dress up and look are absolute best.

I was so excited to be able to go with my best friends and my boyfriend. I was excited to get dressed up in my prom dress.

Mary knocked on my door before coming in with breakfast for me. "Good morning," Mary smiled at me.

She set the breakfast on my side table before leaving my room and coming back in with a massive bouquet of roses. "These are for you."

"Oh my god! They're so beautiful," I squealed and took them from her. "Thank you, Mary!"

"Oh honey, those aren't from me."

I looked at her before grabbing the card out of the flowers and reading it.

Good morning, Princess ♥️
I hope you have an amazing day getting ready for prom tonight. You're going to look so god damn stunning, Baby. I love you, my princess.
-Arrow ♥️

"Aw!" I squealed. "He's so sweet, Mary."

Mary chuckled. "I'm glad he makes you so happy, Johanna. You deserve nothing but happiness after this year."

I got up and hugged Mary tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Johanna." She smiled after pulling away from our hug. "You need to eat so you can go get to your appointments."

I nodded before eating. Once I was finished, I threw on one of Arrow's sweaters and black leggings.

I left my house and headed over to the nail salon to meet Kenzie and Siara.

"Hanna!" They squealed when they seen me walk I with Starbucks.

I smiled before giving them their drinks and sitting down.

We talked while we all got our nails done. Moments like these were going to miss my girls, I was going to miss them so much. I hoped and I know I would try so fucking hard to keep in touch with them since we weren't going to the same schools come the end of August.

"Are we still all on for dinner Friday?" Siara asked with a smile.

"Of course!" I smiled back. "We would never skip out on dinner with you guys. Arrow loves hanging with everyone."

"We love him too," Kenzie said. "You two are such an amazing fit."

I smiled at them.

(Johanna's nails! Btw I don't own any pictures, I get them all off google)

Nails were just a small part of my look, they made me feel good. When you have fake nails it can make you feel good, it's something you get done for you.