Chapter Twenty Six

"Baby!" I squealed as Arrow splashed me with the cold pool water.

"That's what you get for denying me a kiss!" Arrow laughed and splashed me again.

"But the waters cold," I whined and stuck my bought lip out to pout.

"We can move to the hot tub, babe." Arrow pulled me by the waist close to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You have no idea how beautiful you are," he moved his hand to my cheek.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you, Jo. So much. You make me so happy, I've never been this happy in my whole life and you come along and bring so much joy." Arrow told me.

"I've never been happier than I am with you."

Arrow smiled before picking me up and carrying me out of the pool and into the hot tub. We got in and I sat on his lap.

"It's crazy you have an indoor pool," Arrow chuckled. "It's nice to be able to swim in the winter."

"I don't use it that much, but I'm glad we can use it together." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Don't ever leave me," Arrow whispered before kissing my shoulder. Ever since our love confession for each other, we grown even closer and we can't leave each other's side.

We still make time for our friends we have since that is important but we don't leave each other often. We were in such a great place together right now and it was amazing.

Arrow kissed my chest, I could feel his smile against my chest. "We should bring Lilian here." I told him.

"She loves swimming, she'd love it here." Arrow looked up at me.

"I love your family," I told him and ran my hands through his wet hair.

"They love you too, Princess. A lot."

I couldn't believe how close I was to Arrow's family and how nice they were towards me. They accepted me and welcomed me with open arms into their family.

I kissed Arrow and gripped his hair as his hands slid down to my ass and grabbed it.

"Johanna!" I heard my mothers annoying voice yell along with her heels clicking. She came into the pool room and spotted us in the hot tub. "Johanna."

I hugged and got off of Arrow's lap. "What are you doing home?" I crossed my arms.

"I live here, Johanna. And that's no way to speak to your mother."

Maybe you should be home and I'd have more respect for you, is what I wanted to say but I couldn't fight with her today.

"Sidney, Love. Where are you?" I heard my fathers loud voice ask.

Great, it was time for Arrow to meet my father.

My father came into the pool room, he was in a grey suit. What's new? That's all he ever wears is suits.

"Ah, Johanna."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the hot tub before picking up a towel and wrapping it around my self.

Arrow did the same and wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Who's this?" My father asked.

"My boyfriend, Dad."

"Ah, this is the one your mother told me about before Christmas. Thought you would have thrown him to the side and gotten back with that nice boy Andrew."