Chapter Thirty One

Arrow and I's relationship has been incredible. We spent most days together, I still had girls nights and he had boys nights. We spent time between my house and his house so we could see his parents and Lilian.

The day after his party we had went to visit Jasmine's grave. That made his extremely happy, I loved seeing his face lit up whenever we visited her.

With prom approaching, I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to be in my dress and taking pictures with all my friends and Arrow. I couldn't wait to dance with Arrow, kiss him on the dance floor.

Prom was something most girls dreamed of their whole lives, along with their wedding day. I just want to go to prom with the people I love, I was lucky enough to be able to.

Since Prom was just a couple weeks away, I was making sure all my appointments for my hair, nails and makeup were still okay. I wanted to look like a Princess, nothing less.

After I made my calls, my phone dinged with a message from Arrow: Are we going to Ethan's prom party the night after prom?

Me: If you want to, baby. I kinda wanted to.

Arrow: As long as you're there, I'll be there.

Me: 🥺 You know I love you ♥️ Are you coming over later?

Arrow: We're having a family game night, my parents asked me to invite you. Did you want to come?

I've never had a game night with a family before...Just with my friends, Arrow and I play a lot board games together but never with his family before. It made me feel good that he wanted me to hang out with him and his family more, I loved them so much.

Me: Of course, what time should I be there? I'll pick up pizza if you want?

Arrow: That would be great, come by whenever. I love you ♥️

Me: I love you ♥️

Once I put my phone up, I showered and got ready to head over to Arrow's house.

On my way over, I picked up some pizza and headed to Arrow's.

When I got there, his dad let me in. "Johanna! We're so glad you could make it." He gave me a bright smile.

"Thank you so much for inviting me." I smiled and set the pizzas on the counter. 

"Jo," Arrow shot me a smile as he got up from the table and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my tiny body and kissed me.

"Babe," I giggled. "Mm, you smell good." I told him as I inhaled his familiar sent.

"So do you, Princess. We're playing Monopoly."

"Yay! I can't wait for you to lose." I giggled which made Lilian laughed.

"Don't get it twisted, Princess." Arrow smirked. "I'll win, I'm not letting you win this time."

"Letting me win? You've never let me win, you just tell yourself this to make you feel better."

Suddenly, Arrow threw me over his shoulder. "Arrow!" I hit his back. "Put me down!"

Arrow held onto me as he walked over to the kitchen table and put me in the chair that was next to his, which he has been previously sitting in.

He sat down next to me with a smile. Lucy and Eric were sitting across from us while Lilian sat next to me.

Arrow placed his large hand on my thigh. His touch gave me chills.

The night was filled with laughter and fun as we played Monopoly.

Lilian had ended up winning our almost three hour long game. Arrow had ended up pouting throughout the whole game after he was the first to get out of the game.

Even after the game, my boyfriend continued to pout. "Stop being a baby, Arrow!" Lilian laughed as she helped us pack up the game.

"I'm not being a baby," He grumbled.

I tried to hold back my laughter as I rubbed Arrow's back.

Arrow turned to me and his face sorted more. "At least you lost too."

I smacked Arrow's arm. "Asshat!"

Arrow made a face as he rubbed his arm. "Ow, babe! You're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"No I'll just have a girls night with Lilian." I told him.

"But I wanna cuddle with you." He whined.

"Babe," I bursted out laughing. "You're adorable."

Lucy and Eric couldn't help but chime in on laughing at their son.

Arrow rolled his eyes. "Is it okay if Jo stays the night?"

"We figures she would," Lucy smiled. "She's always welcomed here."

I smiled before helping clean up. Once the dining room was cleaned up, we went to Arrow's bedroom.

"I had fun," I told Arrow as I dropped my purse on his bed.

He came over to me and put his hand on my hips. His tall figure towered over me with a smile on his face.

I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around Arrow's neck. I couldn't believe this incredible guy was my boyfriend, I couldn't believe how much he loved me and how much I loved him.

"They really enjoy having you over, you know? I love you spending time with me, with us." He told me before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "Did you want to just cuddle tonight and watch a movie?"

I smiled up at him and kissed him. "You really love me," I whispered more to myself then him.

Of course the sex was absolutely incredible but it was amazing that he didn't want to have sex all the time. He actually wanted to cuddle, to watch movies with me, my exes never wanted to do that. It was always about sex, not with Arrow.

"What?" He smiled before he raised one of his dark brows.

"Nothing," I smiled back at his beautiful face. "Can we watch Sixteen Candles?"

Arrow nodded before kissing me. He let got of my hips and went over to his closet.

He threw me one of his shirts before putting on a pair of grey sweatpants.

I undressed and put on a pair of black panties before slipping on Arrow's shirt.

I went into Arrow's bathroom and washed off my makeup with makeup remover I had kept there. Once my face was bare, I threw my hair up into a messy bun.

When I came back into the bedroom, Arrow was laying on his back without a shirt on. He was flipping through the tv when I laid next to him.

"You look so beautiful," Arrow turned to me and smiled.

I rolled on my side to face him and put one of my hands on his chest as I smiled. "I've never felt comfortable to be around a boyfriend without makeup before. I've been told many times I look better with makeup on,"

Arrow rolled on his side to face me, "You're beautiful with and without it, baby. I never want you to feel like you aren't. You look so incredible no matter what, you have amazing natural beauty."

Tears weld up in my eyes as I listened to him. A single tear escaped from the corner of my eye.

Arrow's wiped away my tear with his thumb and kissed my nose. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest.

~Hope you guys liked this chapter! Prom is the next chapter guys!!!! 😬 I hope you're all excited for the coming chapters! Tell me what you thought! Hope everyone is okay!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!