Chapter Twenty Nine

Today I would be meeting with Max in order to plan Arrow's birthday party this Friday. I was excited to see the kind of ideas Max had but I just wanted his party to be simple. It would be simple like he enjoyed, but an incredible night he won't forget.

I got to the restaurant around 11:30 and seen Max already waiting for me at a table.

Max was a tall man with platinum blonde hair, he was always in a nice black or blue suit with black shoes. He was my favourite party planner my family had.

A huge smile spread across Max's face as he stood up and hugged me. "Hanna!"

I chuckled and hugged Max back. "I'm so happy to see you again, Max."

"I'm happy to see you, Hunny. Sit sit, tell me how it's going."

I pulled away from Max and sat down across from him. "I'm party was incredible, Max. I'm sad you weren't able to make it to the party."

Max took a sip of his champagne he had already ordered, them I had noticed he also ordered me some. "I wish I was able to make it to celebrate your eighteenth birthday. I've known you since you were three, fuck am I getting old."

I laughed and took a sip of my own champagne. "You are not, Max."

He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, my love, I'm in my forties."

"You'll always have a job with me, don't worry."

"Well I hope so, Hanna. I have a few plans for your boyfriends party. I hope he is much nicer then your last one. He wasn't good for you."

I gave him a smile, "Arrow's amazing, don't worry, Max. I'm sure you'll love him."

"I can't wait to meet him. Anyways, my ideas for his party are simple. My favourite is the black, white, and gold colour theme! Along with that I was thinking there could be a whisky bar, whisky only. And a smaller bar with other drinks. You had mentioned he enjoyed whiskey when I had called last night to get some ideas, his party invites could look like the whisky label too!"

"Oh my god! That's so clever, Max!" I smiled, Arrow would love that. He had to.

"We will get his favourite foods and his favourite kind of cake. I assume the party will be at the same club as yours was?" He raised a brow.

"Yes."

"The private area will be decorated nicely along with special whisky bottles that say his name."

"I love this idea so much, I don't think I want to hear your other ones." I laughed, Max did such an amazing job at planning our parties that I knew I could trust him with any of my parties or special events.

"I'm so glad you liked this one, I will get to ordering and planning right away."

"You're incredible," I smiled and drank the rest of my champagne.

"I'm so excited to go and plan! I need to go, my love. I'll call you with updates." Max got up and kissed my cheek before rushing out of the restaurant.

He did his job so well and was so passionate about what he did.

I soon left the restaurant after him and my driver drove me home. Arrow's party was going to be incredible, I had the perfect gift for him. He was going to love it, he would of course be furious with me for getting him a gift, but I wanted to. I wanted to get him this special gift.

I had to get a dress for Arrow's party, I knew he loved me in black dresses. I was thinking of a tight black dress that showed some cleavage, it would drive him crazy.

I went online and started searching for some dresses, it didn't take me long before I found a sexy dress.

It was body fitting and the top was strapped with a short v-neck cut

I ordered it and paid for it get here as soon as possible. My hope was for Arrow to enjoy seeing me in it, for it to drive him crazy. It was crazy how confident he made me feel- how sexy he made me feel. He made sure to tell me how much he loved my body every day, how beautiful I was and how much he loved me.

I grabbed my phone and texted Arrow: I love you, Baby ♥️

Arrow texted back a couple minutes later: I love you, Princess 💕 See you later?

I smiled before texting him back: Course! Sushi?

Arrow: I'll pick it up 😘

Me: 😘😘😘

He made me smile so much, it was the best feeling to know I was loved and treated good by an amazing man.

So many people claim you can't love at such a young age, when you're in high school but that's I don't believe that's true. So many people meet the love of their life in high school or college, I won't say I have since it's been only a few months but I do love Arrow. A lot. The almost six months we've spent bonding has been so different, the couple months we've been dating has been the best couple months of my life. After his birthday it would be three months since we officially started dating, three incredible months.

Knowing Arrow would be going to the same college as me made me feel so much joy and excitement. Love was exiting, incredible. Our love was incredible.

~The next chapter is his party! I hope you're all excited for the upcoming chapters! We have about elevenish chapters until the end!🙁 Thank you all so much for reading this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it. I hope everyone is okay, safe and happy ♥️ don't spread hate, spread love 💕 thank you for reading let me know what you thought!

Would you guys want a second book?

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!