Chapter Thirty

"Happy Birthday, Baby!" I squealed and jumped on Arrow who was wrapped in my dark purple sheets.

Arrow groaned before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. "Thank you," he said with his voice full of sleep.

"My baby's eighteen." I said and kissed him.

Arrow chuckled before kissing me back. "I am,"

"Are you excited for your party tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yes, I know you've put in a lot of work. I love the invites." Arrow kissed the top of my head.

"I knew you would, Max has done a great job." I rolled on top of him before kissing him, I started kissing his jaw, neck, chest, stomach. My hand slipped under his waistband before pulling down his boxers.

I took Arrow in my mouth and started sucking.

His hands went to my hair and gripped it as his moans filled my bedroom.

I sucked my cheeks in and moved my mouth up and down his long, hard length.

"Fuck," Arrow Moaned.

I continued to blow him until he tried to pull me away, "Baby, I'm going to come.

I swatted his stomach and let his warm come fill my mouth. I swallowed before pulling away and laying next to him.

"Fuck, baby." Arrow panted. "You have no idea how much I fucking love you."

I smiled at him before touching his dark curls. "I love you, birthday boy."

"I think we should dip in school today, it's only Friday."

I would say we should at least go for some of it but it's his birthday. "Okay, Babe."

"We can lay in bed, cuddle, eat sushi and Ben and Jerry's." Arrow grinned and touched my face gently. "We can watch our favourite shows and movies while I play with your hair and watch you laugh at all the dumb jokes they tell in those romantic comedies you like."

I smiled at my boyfriend. "Done, lets go pick up more snacks."

Arrow kissed me gently and whispered, "I can't wait to make love to you all day."

A bright blush spread across my face when he said that, "come on."

I got up and threw on some clothes quickly so he could see his gift which was outside. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face, he was going to be so happy.

Arrow got dressed and took my hand before we went outside.

In the driveway there was a Chevrolet Camaro 1969 waiting for him with a red bow on it. I knew how much he wanted this car but had a hard time finding one.

"Happy birthday, Baby!" I said and put the key in his hand.

"What?"

"The car. That's yours, Ar."

Arrow turned to me with tears in his eyes. "Baby... I can't accept this."

"It's your birthday gift, it's for you. I know how much you wanted one but couldn't find one. It runs amazing and it's in great shape."

"Baby-"

"No, you're the most amazing boyfriend ever and I want you to have this. It wasn't even a lot of money, babe. It's your birthday gift and I want you to enjoy it."

"Johanna, I cannot take this."

I grabbed him and kissed him hard before shoving the keys in his front pocket. "Now smile and let's go."