Chapter Nine

Arrow's hands gripped my waist as his soft lips moved against mine. One of his hands moved down to my ass and gripped it. "You looked so fucking hot today," he mumbled against my lips.

"Do you want to see what's under my clothes?" I bit my lip as I looked at him.

"As much as I would love to do that, Jo. But you're upset right now and that's why you're doing this." Arrow moved me off of his lap and onto my bed.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "Arrow," I whined.

"You're upset and want to do something reckless or crazy but I'm not going to let you."

I looked at Arrow. He was a really good guy, he knew the state my emotions were in and thought about me. Andrew would have never stopped me from doing something I might have not actually wanted to do.

"You're a good guy, Arrow."

Arrow flashed me a smiled and shrugged off his jacket. "Let's finish our project."

Arrow went to my desk and grabbed our work.

We finished up our history project which made me feel better. I was glad it was done so we could plan more things. I was so furious at the way Andrew spoke to me.

I fucking hated him, I didn't understand why he couldn't leave me alone. He broke me heart and was making me so pissed.

"Homecoming is Friday." Arrow said.

"Oh yeah, I've already got my dress." I told him with a smile.

"Can I see it?"

"Nope, you'll have to wait." I grinned.

"Well that's just rude, Princess." Arrow smiled. "It's only a couple days I guess."

"It's pretty late, did you want to stay the night? You can sleep in one of our guest rooms. I'll get my driver to pick you up clothes."

"Alright, thanks, Jo."

"I'll show you the room once I change." I got up and went into my closet and shut the door. I changed into black shorts and a black tank top before going back to my room. "Let's go."

Arrow stood up off my bed, he followed me to the guest room. "Thanks, Jo."

"See you in the morning." I left him in the guest room and went back to my room. Once I laid in bed I couldn't stop thinking about Arrow.

I couldn't stop thinking about his lips. His pink puffy lips that felt so soft against mine. Or his hands that were on my body more than once today. His hands felt so good against my thigh, his touch was so light but had so much fire to it at the same time.

I really needed to stop thinking about him, I just couldn't believe how much of a good guy he was. He was sweet and caring, he did have an attitude and he really didn't like Andrew. I liked how he stood up for me.

I could of course take care of myself, I was broken right now and in a bad place. Having Arrow around was...nice.

I fell asleep thinking of his puffy pink lips against mine.

******

"Jo...Jo, wake up."

My hands went my eyes and rubbed them. "Leave me alone," I groaned. Grabbing one of my pillows, I put it over my head.

"Come on, Jo. We have school in less then two hours."

I let out a loud sigh before removing the pillow off of my head and looking at him.