One

"Best feeling ever!"

"Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!"

The group of teens all collectively sent glares and looks of disgust Richie Toziers way.

The trash mouth set his gaze on the blue eyed girl next to him, "what I do?" Only earning him an eye roll and pat on the back.

"Hey, what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Besides Eddie's mom, I'm practicing." The four-eyed boy stated, pushing the big frames up his face.

"For what?"

Richie looked at Eddie, "Street fighter!"

The girl beside the Tozier boy let out a giggle, pushing her glasses from falling.

"You wanna spend the summer in the arcade?" Eddie questioned.

Richie smirked, "beats spending it inside your mother!" He went to get a high five from Stan, who just swatted his hand away.

"What if we go to the quarry? Besides, Tiny likes it there more than any arcade." Stan pushed, nodding his head at the mute girl with a smile.

She smiled enthusiastically at the thought of the quarry, nodding along with her friend.

Bill looked at the two, "guys, we have the b-b-barrens." He stuttered.

Tiny's grin dropped, looking sympathetically at Bill.

"Right. Sorry." Stan muttered.

Eddie, who had been caught up in something in the distance spoke up, "Betty Ripsom's mom..."

The group look toward the front of the school, to see the middle-aged woman with a worried look on her face, staring as the students kept coming out of the school. Tiny let out a sad sigh as she moved to stand next to Stan.

"Is she really expecting her to walk out of the school?" Stan asked.

"Yeah, like she's been hiding in home ec for the last few weeks."

"You think they'll actually find her?"

"Sure, in a ditch, all decomposed with worms and maggots, probably smelling worse than Eddies moms underwear!" Richie said, causing both Eddie and Tiny to pull a disgusted face.

"Shut up!" The germaphobe muttered, shaking his head at his friend.

Tiny just let out a tiny groan, and gave Richie a dirty look.

"S-She's not dead, she's m-m-missing." Bill told the trash mouth, staring into his eyes.

"Sorry Bill, shes missing.."

After that the group started walking away from their spot, Stan and Tiny walking beside each other.

"You know, the barrens aren't that bad." Richie chirped up. "Who doesn't wanna go playing around in Shitty water?"

The conversation was cut short by his book bag being dragged back by none other than Henry Bowers, making the Tozier boy run into the two behind him.

The fall made Stan's kippah fall off his head and Hockstetter came up behind them and grabbed it.

"Nice frisbee, flamer!"

"give it back!" Stan cried out, reaching out for it but was too late, as Patrick threw it into a moving bus.

He then grabbed onto the mute girl, squishing her cheeks together, "come on, pipsqueak, talk for me!"

She pushed him off her and started to get up, helping Richie and Stan in the process.

As Bowers and his gang started to walk away, Bill glared at their backs.

"Y-you s-s-suck, Bowers!!"

Tiny's eyes widened and she gripped onto Stan's hand.

Henry stopped in his tracks, turning around and walking toward the group again.

"You s-say something, B-b-b-billy?" He mocked, stepping closer to the younger boy.

"You got a free ride this year cause of your little brother, rides over Denbrough."

Henry stopped in his tracks, staring at something behind the losers. His eyes glided back down to his shoes showing slight fear for a moment, just a moment, but long enough for Tiny to notice.

"Summers gonna be a hurt train, for you and your faggot friends, and the whore along too." He finished his insults by licking his hand and wiping it on Bills face before walking away.

They watched as the older teens got into their car.

"Wish he'd go missing."

"He's probably the one doing it."