Fifteen

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really!" Richie Tozier exclaimed, circling the losers club on his bike

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really!" Richie Tozier exclaimed, circling the losers club on his bike. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?"

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie ordered.

"Yeah, shut up!" Stanley agreed, glaring at the Trashmouth.

"Oh okay," He started, still circling. "Trash the Trashmouth, I get it!"

Tiny rolled her eyes at his antics, "for fucks sake, Rich!"

"Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all 'Eddies moms vagina on Halloween!"

"Beep Beep, Richie!"

Bill stopped in his tracks, looking down into nothingness. "She didn't imagine it."

The losers stopped too, looking at the stuttering boy. Most with quizzical expressions as they stared at him.

"I s-saw something too..."

Stan tilted his head at Bill, "you saw blood, too?"

"Not blood... I saw G-G-Georgie...It seemed so real...Like it seemed like him but there was this-"

"The clown." Eddies voice made Tinys eyes widen. So she wasn't crazy.

"You saw the clown too?" She asked him, Eddie looked at her with a nod.

They all shared a look, knowing something was going on. They didn't know what or how but they knew. This kind of stuff doesn't just happen all the time, especially in Derry.

Tiny gripped Stan's hand tighter. She cringed at the thought that he had something happen to him. She felt a reassuring squeeze but it didn't help.

She thought back to the sight of him, his eyes rolled back into his head and his skin slowly decaying off his body.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff?" The Tozier boy asked. "Is that why I'm not seeing any of this shit?"

"I swear to god Richie, I-"

Tinys words were cut off by muffled screams coming from the forest, making the team look towards the noise. In sight, sat Belch Huggins' car which could only mean Henry Bowers wasn't too far away.

"Ah shit, that's belch Huggins' car."

"We should probably get out of here."

Bill pointed his finger to a bike next to the car, "wait isn't that the homeschool kids bike?"

Beverlys eyes widened as the realization came upon her, "we have to help him!"

Richie crinkled his eyes, "we should?"

Tiny moved to stand next to Beverly, who was already on her way over. "Yes, Trashmouth!"

By the time they got there, Bowers was holding Mike Hanlon down, a rock in hand as he went to hit him with it.

Tiny breathed deeply through her nose at the sight, picking up the first rock she saw. She pulled her arm back and threw the stone as hard as she could at his head, luckily hitting it and causing him to fall back.

"Nice throw!" Stan commented with a small smile.

"Thanks!"

Mike made his way towards the losers, as they all began to pick up rocks and ready themselves.

Henry got up from the ground and stared at the group with a hateful glare, "you losers are trying to hard," he started, smirking. "They'll do you, you just have to ask nicely...like I did!" He grabbed at his crotch as he stared at Beverly and Tiny.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Stan glare at the taller boy from across the stream. But that smirk remained.

Ben stepped up and let out a yell before taking a rock and throwing harshly at Bowers' head. The already bloody wound was hit again, causing him to hiss.

Then, one by one, the losers all began to throw the stones their way. Hitting them at any chance they got.

Henry and his goons retaliated, grabbing their own rocks and hurling them.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie was cut short of his battle cry by getting struck in the face.

The rock war went on, Rocks against rocks and yells from all angles.

"Eat shit, motherfucker!" Tiny screamed as her rock hit Henry's nose.

Belch screamed at Beverly, "Fuck you Bitc-" but was cut short as she had quickly sent a rock flying into his direction.

Henry fell to the floor and his gang went running. Tiny and Stan quickly began to help Mike up from the ground and lead him out of the area.

As everyone left, The Thompson girl realized that Richie was nowhere to be seen, so she walked back to find him.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD, YOU MULLET-WEARING ASSHOLE!" He shouted at the bully, using both hands to give him the finger.

Tiny giggled as she ran up to him, joining in on the finger bit before dragging the Trashmouth away.