Four

"That's Poison Ivy, and That's poison ivy, and That's poison ivy

"That's Poison Ivy, and That's poison ivy, and That's poison ivy." Stan said, pointing out at random plants as he held onto Tiny's hand. He knew she didn't like bills plan, but she went along with it to support him.

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie asked with caution.

"Nowhere! Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley."

They started to make their way into the sewer line, flashlights in hand.

"Okay well, I'm starting to get itchy and-"

Richie cut off the small boy, "do you use the same bathroom as your mother?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Then you probably have crabs."

Eddie crossed his arms, "that is so not funny." He shook his head.

While Bill and Richie continued in the sewer, Stan, Tiny and Eddie stayed outside. The brunette girl stared at the water in disgust.

"Aren't you guys coming?"

"Nu-uh," Eddie protested, a grimace on his freckled face. "That's grey water!"

Richie rolled his eyes, "what the hell's grey water?"

"It's basically piss and Shit so I'm just telling you," The Kaspbrak boy informed. "You guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee!"

As he spoke, Richie grabbed a stick from the water and started to sniff it, causing Tiny to gag.

"Are you serious?"

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, señor" Trashmouth retorted in a shitty Spanish accent.

"That's gross, Rich." Tiny spoke. Causing everyone eyes to widen at her. Her voice was small and timid, as if she were afraid to even talk at all.

"Yeah, I can smell that from here!" Eddie continues his mini rant.

"That's probably just your breath wafting back into your face!"

The brown eyed boy huffed, becoming irritated. "Have you ever heard of a staph infection?"

Richie smirked crazily, "I'll show you a staph infection!" He grabbed the stick, picking something up with the end of it and throwing at Eddie, causing him to squeal and Tiny to flinch.

"Are you retarded? You're the reason we're in this pla-"

"Guys!" Bills voice broke the bickering between the two teens, making them look toward him.

With his flashlight in one hand, in the other a white sneaker, drenched in sewer water. Tiny's breath hitched and her hold on Stans hand, tightened. Her eyes widened in fear and shock, it couldn't be...

"S-shit don't tell me that's..." Stan spoke, his voice wavering at the thought of it being the young boy.

"No," Bill replied, putting everyone's thoughts at ease and causing Tiny to let out the breath she was holding. "G-Georgie wore Galoshes."

Tiny looked between the shoe and Bill, "W-who's shoe is it, Then?" Her small voice echoing through the tunnel.

Richie flashed his light at the shoes, reading the name tag inside, "it's Betty Ripsom's."

The Thompson girl looked at the pale boy next to her with worry. They shared the same look, sympathetic for the missing girl and for Bill.

"Shit, Fuck!" Eddie exclaimed. "I don't like this!"

"How do you Betty Ripsom feels?" Richie retorted, starting to hop on one leg. "Walking around this place with one shoe?"

The group went silent, just staring at the glassed boy in disapproval. Now was not the time.

"What if she's still here?" The Uris boy asked looking between his friends.

Bill and Richie started to walk further into the sewer tunnel. Richie calling out for Eddie to walk with him.

"My mom will have an aneurism if she finds out we're playing down here, I'm serious!" He scolded, gesturing with his hands.

"Bill?" Tiny called out, tugging on the sleeves of her jacket.

The stuttering boy turned around to look at the three at the entrance, "if I was Betty Ripsom," he started. "I-I would want us to find her...Georgie too."

They looked at the ground, contemplating their next move.

"What if I don't wanna find him?" The germaphobes voice rung out.

Tiny looked at him with wide eyes, silently pleading for him to shut up while he can. Eddie looked at her, quickly before turning back to the Denbrough boy.

"I mean, no offense Bill but I don't wanna end up like G-" he cut himself off, fixing his words. "I don't wanna end up missing too."

"He has a point." Stan chirped up, staring at Bill.

"Y-you too?"

"It's summer!" Stan exclaimed, his hand still clinging to the girls next to him. "We're supposed to be having fun!"

"This isn't fun, billy..." Tiny whispered, a sorrowful look upon her face. "I-it's scary."

"And disgusting!" Stan added.

A scream and sound of water splashing made them all turn around, startled. Tiny backed up against Stan, whimpering at the loud noise. The Uris boy gripped her waist, catching her before she could trip.

The group looked at what had hit the water. They came to face a boy, around their age, dirty and bleeding through his shirt. He was gasping as he struggled to get up from the water.

Richie and Bill made their way toward the front, climbing out of the entrance.

"Holy shit what happened to you?"