Eight

"That's so fucking Gross

"That's so fucking Gross."

"Oh please, Tiny," The trash mouth began. "You're just not used to seeing real men do their thang!" He retorted, before spitting off the cliff, the saliva falling into the quarry below.

The Losers Club and newest member stood at the edge of the quarry, in nothing but their underwear. With the exception of Tiny, of course, she actually brought her bathing suit.

The boys were having a 'spit war,' whatever the prize was, she would never know. She watched as one by one, they yacked into the awaiting water below. Eddie being last, he spit out a large amount, the remnants landing next to his feet.

"Oh my god, that was terrible!" Richie Exclaimed. "I win!"

"You won?" Eddie questioned, "did you see my Loogie?"

"Mine went the farthest, it's by distance!" The Tozier boy stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

The two continued to bicker at what the appropriate way to win the Loogie War was till Bill cut them off.

"Alright, who goes first?"

They all looked beneath them, at the water below. Tiny closed her eyes and gulped. I can't do this, just tell them you have to go ho-

"I'll go!"

The teens whipped their heads around to see Beverly Marsh, taking off her dress with a smirk on her face.

"Sissies." She stated, making a run toward the end of the cliff, grabbing Tiny's hand on the way, dragging off the edge with her.

"Come with me!" The redhead laughed out.

Tiny let out a scream. Yes, out of shock...but of enjoyment as well. Before she fully fell off the cliff side, she caught sight of Stan reaching out for her.

Mid-fall, hand in hand with Beverly, she laughed. This was fun. She felt her hair blow around her, and her body drifting toward the quarry water below.

First it was her feet, her toes grew cold at the sudden contact. Then, her torso that caused ripples to flow around her and Beverly. And finally, her head. She felt the water consume her and she felt at peace.

She loved the quarry, or the beach, or the pool. Anything with water, really...it was calming.

Tiny emerged from the water, a grin larger than the Cheshire Cats as she looked at Bev.

"Thank you." She mouthed to her, earning a small nod in return.

Then, one by one, the others started jumping as well. They let out little exclaims of joy, Richie's being the most recognizable,

"Holy Fuck!"

Once Stanley rose his head from the water, he frantically searched for the girl with brown hair. Whipping his head around to the sound of her laugh, the sight of her made him visibly relax.

He swam over, grabbing her by her waist into a hug, "you okay?"

She simply nodded, kissing his cheek lightly. His face turned red, and he looked down into the water. When he looked back up, he noticed a smirk on the girls face.

"What's u-"

Splash!

"Oh now you're gonna get it!"

"If you can catch me, Stanny!" She yelled, through her laughter, swimming away as fast as she could. Before she could get away completely, she felt his hand grab onto her ankle and pull her back.

It was like magic.

That was the only way she could describe it. He pressed his lips on hers, and it was like magic. It took her a minute to process what was happening, and Stan took that as a sign of rejection, started to pull away. Tiny quickly leaned back in for a quick peck.

When they pulled away, both their faces were bright red but the smiles mirrored each other.

"Tiny, I-"

"Yo, lovebirds!" They heard Richie call out, their heads turning at the sound of his voice. "Come on, we're playing chicken fight!"

Thankfully, nobody had seen the two's encounter since they had been preoccupied splashing each other. Stanley Uris and Tiny Thompson were happy.

The Losers Club had brought them together.

The rest of the time in the water, the group had played an immense amount of Marco Polo and Chicken Fights.

Stan and Tiny, hand in hand the entire time.