Twenty-four

"We can only remember parts

"We can only remember parts...not everything but some."

The Losers Club sat in the meadow by the train tracks, talking about what Tiny and Beverly exactly had seen while in the deadlights.

"I thought I was dead," Beverly added to the blue-eyed girls statement. "That's what it felt like."

"I saw us, all of us back together in the cistern," the redhead stated. "But we were older, like our parents ages."

"W-what were we all doing there?"

"I just remember how we all felt, how scared we were... I don't think I could ever forget that."

Bill sighed and abruptly stood up, grabbing a piece of glass from the ground.

"Swear." He said, holding the glass up. "S-swear is it isn't dead, if it ever comes back...then we'll come back too."

The two girls shared a look before both standing up. The rest following suit.

Bill went around the circle, cutting the glass into each of their palms.

After their cuts were made, Tiny and Stan grabbed each others hands and she laid her head on his shoulder, trying to be careful with the bandages that laid on his head.

The group all then held hands for a while, looking back and forth before Stan spoke up.

"I gotta go." He looked at Bill. "I hate you."

He and the rest of the group laughed it off, before he started to walk away.

Tiny looked back at his retreating figure before looking back to Bill. She smiled at him and tackled him in a bear hug.

"You're the best big brother ever, Billy." She whispered in his ear.

She kissed his cheek before shouting goodbyes to the gang as she rushed to catch up with Stan.

"Stanny!" She called out. "Wait!"

He grinned at her voice and turned out from his bike, catching her into his embrace.

"I'm done being quiet." She stated as she stared into his eyes. "So, I'm gonna do something that i normally wouldn't do."

"What do you mean?"

She smirked before stepping back, looking to the sky and shouting, "I Love Stanley Uris!"

His eyes widened at the action, and he looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"What are you doing?" He laughed out, putting his hands on her arms.

"I love you, Stanny...and this is my way of showing it, go ahead give it a try!"

He laughed again as if she was joking but when he saw she wasn't he shook his head and sighed.

"I Love Tiny Thompson!"

"Oh yeah!" Richies voice was heard from a few feet away. "Get it Urine!"

It was her turn to giggle, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

They loved each other. And that was all they needed.