Twenty-Three

The body of 'Georgie Denbrough' laid on the ground after his brother shot him in the head

The body was still. Lifeless.

Till it started to shake profusely and scream in 'pain'

The limbs began to get replaced by that of the clown. Pennywise.

Tiny Thompson grabbed Stan's hand, as she watched the ordeal.

The clown then sat up on its feet staring a shocked Bill, dead in the eye.

The losers were all screaming, shouting for Bill to kill it.

"Shoot it Bill!"

"Kill it!"

"Bill fucking kill it already!"

"It's not loaded!"

Bill pulled the trigger, and nothing came. But the clown acted as though something had hit it. And screeched before rushing toward Bill, who put the gun up in defense.

Tiny grabbed a pike from the floor and ran to the clown, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She shouted, going to stab it. Her time was cut short for the clown had went to grab her. Mike stepped in the way to hit it with his weapon, but got thrown across the room.

Bill jumped on its back, and Richie had followed suit, Ben and Stan took liberty of holding onto its arms and Tiny took hold of one of the clowns legs.

First went Stan, who had gotten thrown one way. Then went Richie, that the clown had lunged another. Then Tiny, who had landed next to Stan. And Ben who got thrown next to Beverly.

The clown threw bill on the ground, grabbing him by the neck.

"Bill!"

"Let him go!"

"No!" Pennywise replied, holding Bills face harshly. "I'll take him. I'll take all of you! And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear!"

The blue eyed girl met gazes with the stuttering boy, she knew what he was thinking. She refused.

"Or...I'll take him, and only him and I will have my long rest and you will all grow old and lead happy lives! Till old age takes you back to the weeds..."

"L-leave." Bill said, struggling to breathe. "I'm not one who dragged you all into this, I'm s-s-so s-sorry."

"S-s-sorry!" Pennywise mocked with a laugh.

"Go!" Bill ordered.

Everyone stayed where they stood, looking at each other.

"Guys, we can't!" Tiny exclaimed, Beverly agreeing with her.

Richie walked forward, "I told you, Bill."

"I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house! And now," Richie grabbed a bat from the pile next to him. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Pennywise started to roar and raced toward Richie.

"Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" Richie shouted, hitting the clown in the face with the bat.

Mike then took his pike and jammed it into the clowns mouth.

Tiny grabbed a hockey stick from the large pile of forgotten toys and slammed it into the back of its head.

It turned around, turning itself into the head of Stan, decaying and eyes white.

"Tiny...Help m-"

"AAAHH!" She shouted a loud battle cry and hit the fake Stan in the face, almost knocking it over.

It tried to go after her but Stanley made a move and hit him with a pole, "Get away from her!"

Pennywise shifted into the lady in the painting that Stan was so afraid of, going after him but Stan hit it with a shout.

Mike hit it again and the clown threw him on the ground and grew spider-like legs, trying to stab the dodging boy. Ben screamed and stabbed Pennywise in the back, making him let out a loud roar.

Pennywise grabbed Ben in its clutches, and the chubby boy was struggling to get away. Bill came up with a chain and wacked it in the face.

It fell to its knees and the losers club continued to hit the clown with their weapons.

"Take this, you fucking ugly ass prick!" Tiny exclaimed before hitting its head.

It then started to gag, its face turning into Eddies leper as it threw up a black goo on the germaphobes face.

Eddies face turned into one of anger, "I'm gonna kill you!" With that, Eddie kicked Pennywise.

Pennywise shifted its face into Mr. Marsh, and had a hard gaze on Beverly.

"Hey Bevvie, are you still my-"

Beverly let out a load groan and smashed its head with a metal pole, landing it in its mouth.

Pennywise slowly morphed back into its normal form, spitting out the pole. It fell back, backing away from the group who closed in on it.

"That's why you didn't kill Tiny and Beverly," Bill said as the realization struck him. "Because th-they weren't afraid...and we aren't either."

The clown looked as if he could cry right then and there. They weren't afraid.

"Now you're the one who's afraid," He said. "Because you're gonna starve."

Pennywise shook its head and backed into the well, hanging onto the ledge as its feet dangled.

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost."

Stan handed Bill his bat, with a nod before grabbing tiny's hand and bringing her closer to him.

Bill made the move to strike but the clown had let go a bit, cowering further into the well, his head now decaying.

"Fear."

And that was it. It had let go and fell into the dark abyss.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie piped up, staring into where the clown had fallen.

"Beep beep, Richie." Tiny replied, shaking her head.

Tiny and Stan looked at each other and within a split second, were in each other's embrace. She finally let a few tears fall, as she buried herself in his chest.

"Guys, look!" Eddie Kaspbrak said. "The kids are floating down."

And they were. The once floating kids, were coming down from the sky.

Bill walked up to the large pile, eyes set on a certain yellow raincoat throughout it all. He fell to his knees as he clutched it in his hands, reading the name tag on it.

The boy started to cry, and the gang all sat by his side and hugged him.