Seventeen

"Look," Bill Denbrough pointed to the map he had placed on the wall

"Look," Bill Denbrough pointed to the map he had placed on the wall. "That's where G-Georgie disappeared."

The losers club had gathered at the stuttering boys house, and were currently sitting in garage. They stared at the map that was stuck on the wall from his projector.

Tiny Thompson stood next to Bill as he spoke, listening to her friends words intently.

"There's the iron works," He stated. "And the black spot...Everywhere it happens is connected by the sewers..."

Tiny tilted her head, "and they all meet up at the-"

"The Well house!" Ben spoke, cutting the quiet girl off.

The group shared a look, Eddie began to take puffs of his inhaler and Tiny started to scoot closer to Bill.

"Its at the house on Neibolt street." Stan said, looking at Bill.

Richie crinkled his nose, "you mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

Eddie puffed his inhaler.

Beverly Marsh began to speak from her spot next to Ben, "I hate that place," she sighed.  "It always feels like it's watching me."

"That's where I saw it," Eddie gasped, his voice small from the lack of breath. "That's where I saw the clown."

"T-that's where it lives."

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there."

The asthmatic boy then sat up from his chair and stood in front of the projector. "Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breath, this is summer! I'm gonna have a fucking asthma attack! Im not doing this!" Eddie turned around and grabbed the paper from the wall and ripped it off.

Tinys eyes widened, "Eddie!"

"What the hell?" Bill pointed at him. "Put the map back!"

He shook his head sternly, before the projector started to move by itself. It started to show different photos of Bill and his family with Georgie. Before stopping at one with all of them together, the projector zooming in on the youngest Denbrough.

"Georgie."

Tiny quickly took a step back, her hands starting to shake. Her heart pounded against her chest and she felt as if she needed her own puff of Eddies inhaler.

It started to go faster, now zooming in toward Bills mom, her hair in her face. The pictures kept going by, each time revealing more of Mrs Denbroughs face...except it wasn't Mrs. Denbrough...

It was the clown.

Soon, they all started to panic. Screams filled the air as the clear face of the red nosed horror stood infront of them.

"What the fuck is that?"

Tiny got pulled back by Richie as they and Eddie huddled together, screaming nonsense as they stared at the photograph.

"Turn it off!" Beverly shouted.

"Fucking turn it off!" Tiny screeched trying bury herself in Eddies arm.

The whole group started to turn the device, till mike got fed up and kicked it to the ground.

The projector fell to the floor, it's light still showing the face of the clown.

It kept rolling by, the same photo in its place. Tiny whimpered, looking around to set her eyes on Stan who was closest to the wall.

"Stan, come h-"

"Aaa!"

"Holy fuck!"

The clown reappeared and lunged through the picture, eyes set on the group, darting left and right trying to catch them.

"Aah fuck!"

Tiny fell against a wall in the midst of all the panic, where she brought her hands to her face and knees to her chest.

"Tiny!" Stan.

It stalked its way toward her, its long arm reaching out to grab her.

"Open the door!"

"Open the fucking door!"

Suddenly, light erupted through the garage and the clown had disappeared. She brought her hands away from her face to see if the coast was clear, her breath wavering.

Once she looked around, she quickly ran up to Stan and into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and he felt tears running down his chest.

She pulled away from him, only to be pulled into a hug by Beverly.

"Thank you, guys."

"It saw us." All attention was on Eddie. "It saw us and it knows where we are!"

Bill stared at him, "it always did." He said before walking out of the garage and to his bike.

"S-so lets go!"

"Go where?" Tiny asked, being pulled into Stan in a side hug, where he held her close.

"Neibolt!" He looked at her with hopeful eyes. "That's where g-Georgie is!"

"After that?" Stan questioned.

"Did you not see what just happened, Bill?" The Thompson girl asked, walking forward to stand in front of him.

"Yeah, it's summer...We should be out-"

"If you say it's s-summer one more f-f-fucking time!" Bill cut the Trashmouth off.

He looked down to the girl in front of him, before shaking his head and getting on his bike, riding away.

"Bill!" Beverly called out.

"Billy, Wait!" Tiny tried. But it was too late. He was off.

The two girls looked toward each other with a nod. They looked at the rest with a silent plea and soon, they were off, too.