Ten

The Losers Club biked through the town of Derry, the wind blowing through their faces and the rocky roads making Tiny hold onto Stan tighter

Once they made it to their destination, the group jumped off their bikes, and raced into the Hanscom boy's house.

It was nice, kept clean. Nothing like Tinys house.

Ben led them into his room, quickly hiding things that didn't go unnoticed by the Thompson girl.

His room was nothing like the rest of his house. Clothes littered the floor and bed, shoes were thrown around and newspapers, headlines and photographs were scattered across the walls.

The conversation between Richie and Eddie came to a halt when they entered the room. They Gazed around.

Tiny walked away from Stan's side to look at a news headline on Ben's wall. The words hard to make out for the typing was so small.

"Cool, huh?" Ben asked, pointing to the endless amount of piles in his room.

"No," Richie stated. "Nothing cool!"

"Beep Beep, Richie!" Tiny exclaimed before looking at the chubby boy, "way cool." He sent a grateful smile her way.

"What's that?" Stan pointed to a newspaper taped on the wall, as he stood next to Tiny. Richie and Eddie joined the two to look at what the curly haired boy was referring to.

"Oh that? That's the charter for Derry township." He explained.

"Ha!" Richie laughed. "Nerd alert!"

"Hush!" Tiny shushed, hitting the glassed boys chest.

"No," Ben started. "Actually it's really interesting."

"Didn't Derry start out as a beaver trapping camp?" The brown haired girl asked, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Still is, am I right boys?" Trashmouth exclaimed, putting his hand up for a high five.

"Yeah, it was... ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry, but later that winter they all disappeared without a trace."

"The entire camp?" Eddie questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"There were rumors of Indians...but no sign of an attack."

In the midst of informative explanation that Ben was giving, Tinys eye caught sight of one picture. Her breath hitched and her eyes widened. She felt her throat go dry and her hand immediately searched for Stan's, squeezing it tightly when she finally did.

The clown

She stared intently at the face from behind her glasses, it was like it was staring her down. Fear struck in the pit of her stomach, recalling the days she came face to face with the red-nosed clown.

"The only clue was a trail of blood clothes leading to the well house."

She backed up a little, subconsciously stepping behind Stan. He looked at her with concern, but she was in a full trance-like state as she looked at the photo.

It wasn't till Bill spoke up that she came to, and she whipped her head around to look at him.

"W-where was the well house?" He stuttered out, looking at Ben.

"I don't know, somewhere in town I guess...why?"

"Nothing.."

Tiny let out a shaky breath, "I uh, I-I should get home...Stan can you, uh, take me?" She asked, looking up at the taller boy.

"Yeah, sure, come on."