Nine

"You think they know, that we know, that they're watching?" Tiny Thompson whispered to Beverly, sunglasses perched on their noses while they sunbathed

"No, boys will be boys."

Tiny grinned, glancing at Stan from behind her shades. He was already staring back at her, it was kind of hard not to when he had only kissed the girl less that thirty minutes ago... It was like he was in a trance, he could tear his eyes away from her.

He wasn't staring at her body though, like the rest of the little perverts next to him. He was staring at her face. The way her nose curved and how she licked her lips when they were feeling dry. How he would love for her to take of those sunglasses, so he can see her eyes.

He could stare into her eyes for days. The way they lit up when she saw something she love- when she saw him... He knows he has to talk to her. About the kiss, about them, what they are. He knows he likes her, hell, he might even love her. But, he knows it's too soon for that. They aren't even 'official' yet, if they'll ever be.

He was brought out of the trance-like state by realizing she was looking over at him. He quickly looked away, staring at his feet.

Beverly changed her gaze over at the boys' direction, causing the pervs to look down as well. She switched her position so she was lying on her stomach, elbows propped up on the ground to keep her up. Tiny just simply raised her sunglasses to rest on her head, and sat up so she was in the criss-cross position.

Richie pushed his glasses up before letting himself rummage through Bens bag, that was apparently filled with papers. "Schools out for summa!" He informed in a yet again, horrible accent.

"Oh that?" Ben asked. "That's not school stuff."

Richies rummaging stopped as he pulled out a post card, "who sent you this?" He teased going to read the back.

"No one!" Ben exclaimed, quickly snatching the paper out of the trash mouths hand before he could see.

Next, the Tozier boy pulled out a blue folder, with so many sheets in it, they were coming out the sides. "What's with the History project?"

"Ever the nosy, aren't you, rich?" Tiny spoke, getting up from her spot on the ground to sit next to Stanley. She subconsciously grabbed his that was laid on his lap. He smiled at the gesture, and fixed his gaze back on the Trashmouth.

"Well, When I first moved here," Ben started to explain. "I didn't really have anybody to hang out with so I just started spending time at the library."

"You went to the library?" Richie deadpanned. "On purpose?"

"Beep Beep, Richie." The quiet girl muttered, kicking his shin lightly.

"I wanna see!" Beverly spoke up, getting up to sit next to bill and inspect Bens findings.

While the others were distracted, Stanley turned to the young girl, grabbing her other hand.

"Hi." He said with a grin, squeezing her hands.

"Hi." Tiny replied, mirroring his actions.

"So, do you maybe, wanna hang out later?" Stan proposed. "Like just us, without the rest of the gang around?" He closed his eyes as he awaited her answer, but really didn't give her enough time to as he began rambling.

"Unless, you don't want to which would be completely okay and I would be kinda sad about since I probably ruined our relationship by even kissi-"

"Yes."

"ng you and I- What?"

"I said yes." Her voice broke out in a whisper, "and you didn't ruin anything."

Stan's cheeks once again turned red, "oh uh...Good, that's good" he coughed. "I uh, I can't wait, l-let's talk a-about it later when they're not um, when they're not a-around." He squeezed her hands once more and turned back toward the group, letting her rest her head against his shoulder.

"Why's it all Murders and missing kids?" Richie pointed out, making Tiny curious.

"Derrys not like any town I've ever been in before." Ben said. "They did a study once, and it turns out people die or disappear six times the national average."

The group looked warily at each other the the chubby kids words, Stanley pulling the girl beside him closer.

"Y-you read that?" Tiny asked him, tilting her head.

"And that's just grown ups...Kids are worse, Way, way, worse."

The pack was silent for a few beats.

"I-I've got more stuff...if you wanna see it?"

The Losers clubs shared a glance before all collectively jumping up,putting their clothes back on, and hopping on their bikes (much to Eddies dismay.) and the exception of Tiny hopping on the back of the Uris boys bike.