Two

"Stan!" she giggled, trying to swim away from the boy. "Stan, I swear-"

Her words got cut off as she got pulled back by her ankle, her lips meeting his in a sweet kiss. she wrapped her arms around his neck and his went to her waist. the leave for college was only a few days away now, and the pair couldn't be happier to get out of Derry.

Most of the losers had left already, aside from Mike and Eddie. first to go was Richie, after Bev (which was a whirlwind). He went to California, to see if he can make a name for himself there. Before he left, he confided to Tiny about everything. The bullying, his parents...Eddie. They stayed at the quarry that night. talking about anything and everything. he cried into her shoulder as he spilled his secret to her. She reassured him that everything would be okay. That he could come to New York with her and Stan. He declined, the next day driving away from Derry in his old pickup.

Next up was Ben. His mom got a new job in Colorado. Before he left, Tiny grabbed the losers together and had a movie night for him. He was set to leave the next morning. The farewell was tough, tears were shed as they waved goodbye to the car who was already out of sight.

Then Bill left. Bill. Her Billy. The one who was almost always there for her. her brother. When Bill left, she was a sobbing mess. clinging to him, tightly, sobbing into his flannel. His stutter had almost completely gone. and he whispered comforting words to her as she cried. He was crying too. He was leaving his whole life behind. After Georgie, all he wanted was to leave, but now that it was happening, all he wanted was to stay. He was leaving his best friends behind, his sister behind. He knew Stan would take good care of her, though. his mom called for him to get in the car, and he said his last farewells, giving tiny his favorite page in his sketchbook. The drawing of him, Georgie and her all together. It brought tears and a smile to her face as she kissed his cheek. whispering a small "bye billy." In his ear.

Now, it was her turn. Their turn. Her and Stan against the world. That's how its always been and that's how it'll stay. She packed the last of her things and walked down the stairs of Eddie's house. After Derry Police finally grew a pair, they arrested her mother and Eddie convinced his mom to take her in. It came with certain rules but she was happy none-the-less.

Eddie. Her baby brother. She tried to convince him to come along, but Sonia walked in on that conversation and wouldn't have any of that. said that her "eddie bear needed to stay and watch over her." Poor Eddie. It broke Tiny's heart to leave him.

And Mikey. She knew he would be okay. Hell, he'd probably be the "okay-est" out of all of them. He had his head on straight, and was a good guy. He'd be okay.

Tiny handed her luggage to the awaiting stanley, and gave him a fast peck on the cheek, causing the Uris boy to smile and blush lightly. She walked up to the two boys next to the car, tears brimming her eyes.

"So this is it, huh?" Eddie sniffled, looking in her blue eyes.

"Of course its not!" She spoke up, shaking her head. "We're losers remember? Losers stick together." Then, Eds lunged forward and hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you, Tiny."

"I'll miss you too, Eds."

After Eddie let go, the hug was immediately replaced by Mike.

"Take care, Mikey."

"You too, Tines." he smiled.

Stan stepped up next her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his tears shedding as well.

"We're gonna miss you guys!"

the two said their last farewells and piled themselves into stan's car. He started up the engine and turned his head to look at his fiance.

"Together?"

"Together."

And just like that, they were off. Leaving Derry for good.

Or so they thought.