Three

"Take anything but the delicious deals, guys, my mom loves them

"Take anything but the delicious deals, guys, my mom loves them."

Currently, Bill and Richie were going through Eddies pantry, taking supplies for their trip to the sewers. Tiny sat herself on his kitchen counter, holding her satchel open for Bill as he placed whatever he could inside it.

"Hey, first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewer..." Eddie lowered his voice before continuing, "what if we get caught?"

"We won't, Eds, the sewers are p-public works." Bill looked toward the germaphobe with a shrug. "We're the public, aren't we?"

Richie made his way toward another cabinet, that was filled with pill bottles, "hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?"

Tiny listened into the conversation with a grin, knowing how Richie can push the smaller boys buttons.

"Yeah, I'm saving them for your sister, this is private stuff!"

Tiny lost it at her friends words and started to giggle, placing her hand over her mouth as she tried to contain the sounds.

Eddie smiled over at her, glad that he could make her laugh.

The group started to make their way toward the door, Eddie grabbing his pills on the way out.

"Eddie Bear!"

They slowly turned around, met with the one and only Sonia Kaspbrak.

"Where are you four off to in such a rush?" She questioned, painting her nails.

"J-just my backyard, Mrs. K," Bill stuttered out. "I-I got a new..." He stopped, as if he was trying to figure out what to say.

"A new croquet set!" Richie piped up, "jeez spit it out B-Bill!"

"Okay, sweetie no running on the grass especially if it's just been cut, you know how bad your allergies can get." She stared at him.

"Yes, mom."

They started to head out the door once again but was stopped by her voice ringing out.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Eddie slowly made his way toward her, kissing her cheek before walking back toward his friends who were trying to contain their laughter.

"Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K?"

"Shut up!" Eddie pushed them out the door in a rush, "sorry mommy!"

Once they made it outside after what seemed like forever, they saw that Stan was out front waiting for them. Tiny grinned, racing down the steps to give him a hug. She looked at his face, concern filling her eyes. She could always read him like a book.

"I'm okay." He whispered, getting back on his bike, her following suit.

She didn't believe him. But she didn't press it, either. He probably needed some space.

And then they were off to the sewers, where Bill was certain they would find his brother.