Fourteen

The next morning, all the losers got a call from miss Beverly Marsh saying how she need their help

The next morning, all the losers got a call from miss Beverly Marsh saying how she need their help. They all complied, which lead them to where they are now.

The group was on their designated bikes, with the Exception of Tiny on the back of Stan's, and on their way. Tiny gripped tightly onto Stan, too scared to let go.

She hadn't spoken a word since last night, just cried into Stans chest and held bills hand. She was afraid to speak. Afraid to feel. Afraid to tell the one person who she can always tell anything to.

It was like she was back at school, or at home. Where she couldn't say a word in fear that she would get hurt.

Everyone noticed something was off about the small girl, that she wasn't as happy. It worried Stan and Bill the most, but Richie and Eddie couldn't help but wonder what really happened.

After the little endeavor, Stan took Tiny back to his house to spend the night. His parents knew things weren't all that good at home but they never knew the extent. Of course, the Uris' didn't know that the two had a thing but that's a explanation for another time, what mattered was that Tiny had a place to stay right then.

As she held onto the curly haired boy, she stared into nothingness, trying so hard to forget the nightmare she had. She looked around at her friends, their 'words' embedding themselves in her brain as she set her eyes on them.

Richies bickering with Eddie was drowned out as she stared at the Trashmouth, "what, are you gonna cry?"

Eddies sharp glare at Richie was nothing that mattered to her as she remembered the harsh insult he said to her in a dream, "loser."

Her breath quickened while she got lost in her thoughts, she whipped her head around to stare at the stuttering boy, whom she didn't notice was also staring at her. "P-pathetic."

Tiny quickly turned her head around to gaze into Stanley's back, closing her eyes tightly as her breath shook. "I don't know how I ever loved you."

"Tiny?"

She snapped around in the direction of her name, eyes landing on Richie who had been looking at her in concern.

"You okay?"

She wasn't. She really wasn't. But she wouldn't tell him that. She would simply nod her head with a forced smile before turning back and getting lost in her thoughts again.

Tiny was only snapped back to reality by the sudden stop and Beverlys panicked voice.

"I need to show you guys something!"

The group looked at her expectantly, "what is it?"

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie piped up sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Eddie exclaimed, "just shut up, Richie!"

"My dad would kill me," Bev began. "If he found out I had...boys in the apartment."

Tiny nodded her head in understanding, her mom probably would be the same.

"L-leave a look out?" Tiny whispered, her voice quiet and mouselike.

"Yeah," Bill agreed. "R-Richie, s-s-stay here."

Everyone began to make their way up the steps into Beverlys apartment, Stan and Tinys hands tightly grasped together.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Richie yelled. "What if her dad comes back?"

Stan rolled his eyes as he turned to look at the Tozier boy, "do what you always do...Start talking!"

"It is a gift..."

The last one up was Tiny, who looked back at the boy with a small smile and shrug before following her friends into the building.

As they entered, Tiny felt a bad feeling fall to the pit of her stomach. The Marsh girl led them down the halls of her small apartment, till they reached the end on the one leading to the bathroom.

"In there." She informed, beginning to lead them once again to white door.

Eddie began to go off about bacteria in bathrooms and whatever it was he had heard about this time, making tiny nudge him quietly as Bill opened the door.

Tiny's eyes widened, and her mouth fell open at the sight before her. Blood. Everywhere. The red colored substance covered the bathroom head to toe, not a place missed. She backed into Stan, slightly, shock written all over her face as she scanned the room.

"Holy shit." She whispered, pushing her glasses up her face.

"I knew it!" The Kaspbrak boy gagged.

"You see it?"

"Yes."

Stan looked at Beverly, "what happened in here?"

"My dad couldn't see it," She began. "I thought I might be crazy."

Ben spoke up from his place beside the glassed girl, "well if you're crazy..."

"Then we're all crazy." Tiny finished, shaking her head in disbelief.

"We c-can't leave it like this!" Bill pointed out, slowly stepping inside the bloody bathroom.

*
The losers clubs began cleaning up the blood, and slowly but surely it started to become clear again.

Bev and Tiny took liberty in washing the sink and mirror, while the others cleaned the floor, walls and window.

The sound of squeaking made the Thompson girl look toward the window, where she saw Stanley carefully cleaning the pane with a sponge. In the same motions, right to left, left to right...making sure to get every crevice.

Soon enough, the tiled restroom had been fully cleaned and the losers (excluding Bill, Bev and Ben) had began to trot themselves back down to the awaiting Richie Tozier, who had greeted them with a sarcastic remark.

Stan pulled his girlfriend aside, going unnoticed by the Eddie and Richie who were fighting, and held both her hand in his as his taller frame loomed over her smaller one,

Rubbing his thumbs on the back of her hands, he stared into her blue eyes, "are you okay?"

The amount of times she heard that question. She got a headache every time, but she knew he meant well.

"Yeah," she softly said, "I am, last night was...I actually don't know what last night was but, I'll be okay."

Stan just stared at her, like he knew she wasn't telling him the full truth.

"I promise!" She pushed holding her pinkie out. "I pinky promise!"

The Uris boy chucked at her actions and drew his pinkie out as well, locking it with hers. "Alright, but if there's anything you wanna talk about let me know, okay?" He stated before taking on hand and pulling her along with him.

"Oh no you don't, Mr."

She quickly pulled him back, standing in front of him and placing her around his waist. She smirked as she stared up at him and giggling at his confused face.

"I actually do wanna talk about something..."

"Okay?" He nervously chuckled out, placing a hand on her cheek. "Shoot."

"That nickname from last night, I-"

"Oh! Oh my god, if you didn't like it or if it make you uncomfortable I-I c-can stop ca-"

His mini rant was cut off by the girl quickly pecking him on the lips, smiling as she did so.

"I loved it." She whispered as she pulled away, their noses touching.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Stan smiled wide, "okay, then I'll keep it up."

"You better!"