Twenty

It was no secret that Tiny Thompson didn't feel guilty about abandoning Bill like that

It was no secret that Tiny Thompson didn't feel guilty about abandoning Bill like that. But she did what she thought was right, and it was hard to forgive him when he could so easily do something like that. Not when he knew what goes on at home.

Home.

Oh what her mother would say if she saw her right now. Full dirt and blood.

"Oh," she whispered out in realization. The blood.

She brought her hand to her face examining the fingertips that had been cut by the glass she used to defend herself. But then she remembered she was on the back and Stan's bike as they went over a bump in the road, causing her to squeak and quickly grab onto his waist again.

Stanley chuckled at the ordeal, happy he was with her. That she was safe. He felt like a coward, that he couldn't protect her. She got hurt, and he couldn't even help her.

"Do you wanna hang out at my house for a while?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the road. "To freshen up, I mean."

She smiled at his focused form, "sure."

With that, they made their way to the Uris household. It was like any normal house on the block, just bigger.

Once they got to the front doorstep, he opened it and let her through before taking her hand and leading her up to his room.

He gently lead her to the end of his bed and sat down next to her. It wasn't until he released her hand that he noticed the blood.

"Tiny!" He scolded, racing into his bathroom and grabbing the first aid kit.

"What?" She groaned, rolling her eyes. "I didn't think it was important!"

His eyes widened, "of course it's important!" He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "It could get infected and then it could go to your heart or something and the-"

"You sound like Eddie, Stanny."

He stopped his rant to give her a playful glare and a shake of his head. He opened the kit and began to wrap her hand in white bandaging. He made sure to do it neatly, not wanting to mess up. Typical Stan.

After he finished, he gently picked up her hand and brought it to his lips. He began to sweetly kiss each of her fingertips, making the girl blush and look down in embarrassment.

Tiny made the quick decision in her mind, muttering a quick 'fuck it' before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Stanley brought his hand to her face and brought her closer, resting the other one on her waist. 

It was like magic.

In that moment, Tiny Thompson swore you herself that nothing could come between them. Not Bowers. Not Greta fucking Keene. And certainly not that bitch ass fucking clown.

When the air supply in their lungs began to give out was when they pulled away, huge smiles on both their faces.

They stayed like that for a while, till something caught the Thompson girls eye and she immediately raced for it.

"Since when did you get one of these?" She asked, holding up the Polaroid camera in her hands. She stared at it in awe, looking through the lens but never pressing the trigger.

"Oh," He said. "It was my dads that he gave me but I just haven't used it."

She smirked his way, "want to?"

"What do y-Ah!" He was cut off by a flash blinding his eyes where he quickly covered. "Tiny!"

"What?" She laughed, grabbing the printed photo and shaking it so it developed. "You're cute!"

Stan grabbed the camera from her hands and shot a picture of her laughing. He took the photos and set it on the desk next to each other, laughing as his shocked expression spilled through.

"Okay, okay," the blue eyed girl grabbed it from her boyfriend. "Now both of us!"

"How are we gonna do that?"

"Well," she turned the camera around so it was facing them. "You have longer arms than I do so you're gonna have to press it, here." She chucked it in his direction.

He outstretched his arm and faced it toward them, hoping he got the right angle. They squished their faces together as he snapped it, the flash blinding them for a good few seconds.

Once it printed, she grabbed the photo and shook it before placing next to the last two.

That photo was the best one. Their happiness evident in their smiling faces.

The rest of the day was like that. Happy.

Just a normal day for Stanley Uris and Tiny Thompson.