Five

The bleeding boy, quickly exclaimed the situation

The bleeding boy, quickly exclaimed the situation. Causing all the losers to scramble to their bikes, in hopes that Hockstetter wouldn't find them.

Now, they biked back to town to help the chubby kid with a bloody stomach.

Eddie was rambling on about an aids epidemic and how the wound could get infected. Ya da ya da ya da. Tiny thought, knowing how the boy could be over dramatic at times.

The group stopped their bikes in the middle of an alley, near Mr Keenes drugstore.

"R-Richie wait here, come on guys!" Bill ordered, running to the drugstore with Tiny, Stan and Eddie in tow.

Once inside, Eddie made way to the bandage aisle and grabbed everything he would need to patch the kid up. The tower of supplies heightening every second.

"Y-you sure we can afford all this?"

Stan counted the $4 in his hands with a sigh, "this is all we got." He informed, putting it back into his pocket.

"Are you kidding me?"

Tiny grabbed half of the supplies from Eddies arms, taking some of the weight off. The smaller boy sent her a grateful look before continuing with Bill.

"Wait, you have an account here don't you?"

His eyes widened and he lowered his voice, "if my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'll be spending the next week in the emergency room getting x-rayed!"

Footsteps entering the aisle caused the four to look up, seeing the one and only Beverly Marsh enter, her face beet red as she hid what she was buying.

"Y-you okay?" Denbrough stuttered, staring at the redhead.

"I'm fine, what's wrong with you?"

Stan stared her down, "none of your business-"

"There's a kid outside, looking like someone killed him." Eddie cut it, causing Tiny to roll her eyes.

"We need some s-s-supplies but," Bill started. "W-we don't have enough money.."

Beverly looked at the group, offering to help. They nodded eagerly.

She stepped up to Mr Keenes desk, and started talking to him. Once she made a distraction, The Marsh girl signaled for them to leave which they wasted no time in doing.

*

"Just suck the wound!"

Tiny Thompson rolled her eyes at the constant bickering between her two friends.

"I need to focus right now!"

"Oh you need to focus?" Richie teasingly retorted.

"Can u hand me something?" Eddie asked Tiny, knowing she would be the only one to really help. The girl nodded, stepping up a little.

"My bifocals, they're in my second fanny pack."

While the blue eyed girl went to retrieve the bifocals, Stan piped up.

"Why do you have two fanny packs?"

The mindless conversation continued as The Kaspbrak Boy patched Ben up. They only stopped when interrupted by Beverly Marsh coming into view, a look of concern resting on her freckled face.

"Are you okay?" Bev started. "That looks like it hurts!"

A blush crept up Bens face, "I'm okay, I-I just fell." The boy lied with a small smile.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!"

"Sh-shut it, R-Richie!"

"Why?" He stared at Bill. "It's the truth!"

Beverly took a step forward, "you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She winked.

Bens blush darkened and Tiny smirked at the encounter. He's got it bad, doesn't he?

"Y-you know what?" Bill stuttered. "W-w-we'll take care of it...Thanks Beverly."

"Sure," she nodded. "Maybe I'll see you around!"

"We w-were thinking about going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow," he struggled to get the words out. "If y-you wanted to c-come."

Tiny's eyes widened. She never expected that. She rocked on her feet and stared at the ground, mindlessly grabbing onto Stan's hand.

"Good to know, thanks!" The Marsh girl smiled, waving as she walked away.

Eddie got up from his position on the ground, wiping his hands.

"Nice going, bringing up bowers in front of her!" Stan scolded, tightening his grip on Tiny's hand.

"Y-yeah, Rich, you know what she did.." Tiny spoke softly, pushing her glasses up her face. Ben looked at her with wide eyes, he'd never heard her voice before till now.

"What'd she do?" The chubby kid asked, looking between the losers club.

"More like who'd she do!" Tiny rolled her eyes at the start of her friends insult. "The list is longer than my wang!" He boasted.

"That's not saying much." Stan muttered,  the girl beside him erupting into a fit of giggles, putting her hand on her mouth as she tried to suppress it. She leaned into his smiling figure.

"Th-They're j-just rumors." The stuttering boy let out.

"Anyway, Bill had her in the third grade."

"Oh, here we go again!" Tiny laughed.

"They kisses in the third grade," Richie exclaimed. "You can't fake that sort of passion!"

Stan, Tiny and Bill shared a look, grinning as they did.

"Now, Pip pip and tally ho my good fellows!" The trashmouth continued in a crappy English accent. "I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention, don't you think so, Tiny?"

They shared a look, she shook her head smiling as he silently coerced her. "Get it there, Dr. K, come on fix him up!" She copied richies accent, pulling Eddie towards their new friend.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing and-" Eddies remark toward Richie was cut off.

"Suck the wound, get in there!"