Nineteen

"This is you

"This is you. You did this!"

Sonia Kaspbrak scolded the losers club as she kept a firm grip on her son.

"You know how delicate he is!"

"Mrs. Kaspbrak, we were just-" Tiny tried to reason with the woman.

"Oh, now you're all talkative all of a sudden? Hmm?" She mocked the girl. "Well guess what, mute girl, it's better if you stay quiet!"

Tiny looked down in shame, and fiddled with her thumbs. That hurt. A lot. Her hand was grasped with Stan's who gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Sonia put Eddie in the car, and slammed the door shut. She then dropped her keys to the ground, where Beverly began to grab them.

"Let me he-"

"Get back!" She yelled. "I've heard of you, Miss Marsh...and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

Bill stepped up, "Mrs K, I s-sw-"

"No!" She pointed at each of them. "You are all Monsters. You hear? Monsters! And Eddie is done with you! Done!"

With that, she stomped to the drivers side of the car and drove off. The group standing in the street, watching as they left.

Tiny let out a sigh, pushing her glasses up. Her heart felt heavy.

"I saw the well." Bill informed, turning to the group. "W-we know where it is a-and next time we'll be better prepared."

"No!" Stan exclaimed, his eyes filled with anger. "No next time, Bill! You're insane!"

"Why?" Beverly questioned. "We all know that no one else is gonna do anything!"

Tiny gripped Stan's hand tighter, "Eddie was nearly killed!" She shouted, making almost everyone's eyes widen. That was the loudest they've heard her be without being in a state of fear.

"And look this motherfucker!" Richie pointed to Ben. "He's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't pretend it's gonna go away, Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every twenty seven years."

"Fine!" He retorted. "I'll be forty and far away from here!"

"I thought you said you wanna get out of this town, too." Tiny said, crossing her arms.

"Because I wanna run toward something, not away!"

"And I wanna run toward the nearest exit out of Derry!" The brunette replied, looking at the redhead.

"I'm sorry who invited molly ringwald into the group?" Richie asked, motioning toward Beverly who had given him the finger in return.

"Richi-"

"I'm just saying, let's face facts! Real word," He cut Stan off before looking and Bill, harshly. "Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too!"

"Georgie is not dead!" Bill defended, standing in Richies way so he couldn't leave.

"You couldn't save him, but you could still save yourself!"

"No, t-t-take it back!" He stuttered, moving in closer. "You're scared, a-and we all are but take it back!" Bill shoved the Trashmouth harshly.

Richie shoved him back, causing Bill to swiftly punch him in the face.

"Bill-" tiny stepped forward but immediately fell back into Stan as the stuttering boy back-handed her in his fury.

Her face felt numb as she stared at the ground.

"What the fuck!" She exclaimed, holding her hand to her face.  She slowly brought her head up to look at Bills face, which was filled with worry and regret.

He reached a hand out, "T-tiny.."

She backed into Stan, as far as she could, muttering "Don't touch me."

His eyes widened at her words, "b-but-"

"I said don't touch me, Bill!" She screamed at him, a red mark had appeared on her freckled face. Tears brimmed her eyes but she refused to cry.

Stan was fuming, looking like he was gonna pounce at any given moment. Recognizing this, Tiny immediately placed her hand on his arm and shook her head.

"You're just a bunch of losers, and you're gonna get yourselves killed by that fucking clown!" Richie struggles to get his words out as everyone tried to pull him and Bill away from each other.

"Everyone stop!"

All eyes went to Beverly.

"This is what it wants!" She said. "It wants to divide us! We were all together when we heard it, that's why we're still alive!"

"Yeah?" Richie retorted. "Well I plan to keep it that way." He finished his time by pushing past Bill, knocking into his shoulder harshly.

Tiny and Stan gripped hands and swiftly followed in Richies footsteps, the blue-eyed girl hopping on the back of her boyfriends bike as they rode away.