Twenty-One

By the time she went home, Tiny knew she was in deep shit

By the time she went home, Tiny knew she was in deep shit. That is if her mother hadn't passed out for three days due to Alcohol poisoning.

She willingly decided to walk home, much to Stan's dismay. And she thankfully got there safe and with no clown on her tail. She dragged herself into the house and into her bedroom.

Once she fell against her mattress, her drunken mother had barged through the door. Anger evident in her blood-shot eyes.

"Where were you?"

Tiny stayed quiet, laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. It wasn't until the older woman grabbed the collar of her shirt and dragged her upwards that she looked her in the eyes. Cold and lifeless.

"Where. Were. You?" She spit in her face, nose to nose with the young girl.

"What's it to you?" Tiny stood up for herself.

"Excuse me?"

"What's. It. To. You?" She mocked, tilting her head. "You don't really care, anyway!"

Snap!

Her mother backhanded her freckled face, making tiny wince. Tiny shook her and yelled 'No!' Before kicking her the woman's stomach, causing her let her grip go.

Tiny raced to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan.

"Get over here, Bitch!"

Crack!

The Pan collided with Mrs Thompson's face, the woman falling to the ground unconscious.

Tiny sighed in relief, turning around to put the pan away.

"POP!"

And all she saw was black.

*

Tiny woke up with a gasp, clutching her chest. Last thing she remembered was that fucking clown.

Taking in her surroundings, she realized she was inside the cistern. It was dark and cold. And the shorts she was wearing didn't help either.

Her eyes widened when they met with the face of Beverly Marsh, who was unconscious a few inches away.

The brunette crawled over to the redhead, tapping her face to wake her up. "Bev, hey!"

Her eyes fluttered open, and grew panic once she saw where she was and who she was with.

Tiny helped her off the ground, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied. "You?"

"Yeah."

Beverly took Tinys hand in hers and began to walk forward. The two struggled to stand, falling every so often.

There eyes landed on a stage in front of them, dark but recognizable. Above the stage were a bunch of floating kids.

Tiny couldn't help but think of Georgie and if he was in there. She cringed at the thought of such a sweet boy, dying at the hands of this fucking clown.

While Tiny was in her trance, Beverly rushed to the cistern doors and struggled to open them.

"Step right up, Beverly and Tiny!" A mechanical voice called out. "You laugh, you'll cry, you'll cheer, you'll Die!"

The Thompson girl looked toward Beverly before staring back at the stage where it came from.

"Introducing, Pennywise the Dancing Clown!" It laughed out.

The stage doors fell open, showing it in all its glory. It started to dance, moving its legs back and forth. Tiny and Beverly shared a look and then looked at a possible exit before racing toward it.

But the clown was faster and grabbed them both by the neck, lifting them in the air. It started to mock them, fake screaming.

Tiny found it hard to but she managed to get her words out, "were not afraid of you!"

It pulled her close, sniffing her before shaking its head maniacally. It stared them both dead in the eyes.

"You will be."

With that, it's mouth opened up wide, and all they saw was white.