Princess

Pairing: Crawford Starrick
Warning: none
Note: this is my first time writing Starrick so I might get his personality wrong. 
Requested by: no one

Y/n hummed as she skipped after her father's long tails of his overcoat with her favorite doll in her arms. The doors to her father's office opened and Y/n went inside. She pulled herself up on her father's lap and grinned at her father. 

Starrick chuckled and ruffled Y/n's hair. Y/n peered over the tabletop to see a woman stepping inside.

Y/n didn't pay attention to her father's conversation with the woman. Right now, all she cared about were spending time with her father and playing with her doll. 

"Daddy!" Y/n whined. 

Her nanny came by to take her back to her bedroom and she was no having it. 

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" 

"Y/n, your father is busy. Let's play with your dolls instead." 

"No! No touch! Go away!" 

Y/n chucked a book at her nanny and her nanny dodged it. 

"Y/n, don't make me spank you. Do you want to be spanked? Do you?" 

Y/n threw a lettered block at her nanny in response and her nanny caught her wrist. Her nanny bent Y/n over her knee and brought her hand down. 

Later that day, Y/n has lost her cheerful spirit and her appetite to eat her supper. Her father was still busy leaving Y/n with her nanny and her husband. 

Y/n poked at the food on the plate then pushed the plate away from her. 

"Y/n, eat your supper. You know you won't be leaving the table until you do," said her nanny. "Go on. Pick up your spoon and eat." 

Y/n pushed the plate further away from her and her nanny stood up. 

"No! No, no, no! No eat! No yum yum!" 

Somehow, just somehow, Y/n found herself escaping from her nanny and her nanny's husband. Now, she ran through the streets of London, dodging Blighters and Rooks alike. 

Until. 

"Look who I found, Evie! It's Starrick's daughter herself!" 

Not entirely sure what I was planning on going with this. I had an idea a few days ago and now I completely forgot what I had in mind.