Huggie

Part 2 of Boop.

"Connie?" 

"Yes, Y/n?" 

"Huggie?" 

Connor bent down to embrace the small child, giving her a tight squeeze before climbing the wall of Fort George. 

"Buh-bye, Connie!" 

Connor smiled before disappearing into the night leaving Y/n at the courtyard alone. Y/n sighed before turning on her heels to skip inside the estate. 

"Daddy?" Y/n called out. "Daddy?" 

Y/n stopped skipping, frowning when she didn't hear footsteps approaching her. 

Y/n continued her way through the halls of the estate. 

She squeaked when arms went around her, lifting her into the air. 

"Gotcha, kiddo!" Gist laughed, giving her a tight squeeze. 

Y/n laughed, throwing her arms around Gist's neck. 

"Gist!" She giggled. "Is Shay with you?" 

Gist balanced Y/n on his hip, tapping his chin. 

"Mhm. I think I saw the captain with your old man. Let's look for him, yeah?" 

"He's not old!" 

"Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart." 

"He's not!" 

"Mhm." 

"Gist!"

"Daddy! Gist called you old!" 

Haytham's steel grey eyes moved from Y/n to the man holding her. 

"Oh?" 

In the back, Shay was seen pinching the bridge of his nose; shaking his head. 

RIP, Gist. 

"You and I agreed not to tell him!" Gist hissed at Y/n. "I bribed you with sweets!" 

Y/n stuck her tongue out at Gist, letting Haytham take her from Gist. 

"Y/n, back inside. Shay?" 

Y/n eagerly grabbed Shay's hand, letting the Irishman take her inside the estate. 

"Oh, wait!" 

Y/n stopped walking forcing Shay to do the same. 

"What?" 

Y/n grinned at him, tugging on his overcoat's tails. Shay bent down to her level and Y/n eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Love you, Shay!" Y/n chirped, kissing his cheek before rushing off. 

Shay chuckled, grinning after the little girl. 

"Love you too, lass. Love you too." 

"Bill, Bill, Bill!" (I cannot be the only one thinking about the song)

Johnson stopped walking. Up ahead, Hickey and Lee did the same. 

"Oh, goodness gracious. Again?" Lee muttered, watching Johnson happily accept the child's hug. 

"I'm too drunk for 'is." Hickey muttered, turning on his heels to leave. 

Arms went around Hickey's leg causing him to stumble a bit. 

"Oi! The hell!?" Y/n stuck her tongue out at Hickey before quickly embracing Lee's legs and rushing away. 

"Now, now," said Monro, picking up Y/n. "She's just giving out hugs. Is that a bad thing?" 

Y/n giggled, wrapping her arms around Monro's neck. 

"Love you, Uncle George!" 

"Yes, yes. I love you too, Y/n."

I binge watched the most adorable anime on Crunchyroll and I have no clue what to do anymore. It's called School Babysitters and each episode made me swoon at how adorable most of the characters are. Props to the artists of the anime cause I love how the environment and characters are drawn! 10/10 recommend! Fair warning, the first episode made me tear up a bit.