Gerard, Demetri, Phillip, and Axeman

So, I had a conversation with someone. They asked me if Gerard, Demetri, Phillip, and Axeman are their legal names. For those who don't know, the four assassins that I named are from Unity and can be seen fighting alongside Arno in the trailer of Unity.

I told them that I actually don't know if those names are accurate or not and that I got those names from a Tumblr blog called Storytimefromthecreed. I'd like to avoid copyright and possible plagiarism (?) by saying this now.

I may possibly change their names in the future to avoid that and I just wanted people to know that I do not own the names.

And that Ubisoft has not given any hints that the four assassins have any names so it's free reign. Name them however you'd like whether it's something ridiculous or a French name.

Alright. That's all I wanted to say.

I take that back, one more thing actually and it's really helpful if I get some input. This book is slowly approaching 200 chapters. This makes it 161, I think. SO!

Would you guys prefer to have me make a new book at 170 chapters or try something new? Like, make an actual Assassin's Creed story rather than these short ones?

Thank you guys for reading this chapter and have a good night, morning, or afternoon! See you in the next update!