Crazy In Love

Pairing: Colonel George Monro ft Shay, Gist, and Haytham
Warning: Shay's adorable???? He's a love sick puppy?????
Note: yes. This was inspired by Crazy In Love by Beyonce, although I prefer the Eden Project's cover of it more. You can consider this part 2 of Matchmaker.
Requested by: no one

"Strange, isn't it?" Haytham said to Monro. "Watching your daughter hang off of the arm of a man?"

Monro chuckled, shaking his head.

"My daughter is in love, Grandmaster," said Monro. "That's all I can ever ask for."

The way Shay looked at Y/n. Pure adoration, love, and care with a sprinkle of protectiveness. Yes. He's a fine man and suitable for her.

"Now, now, Master Kenway. Love is love. Besides, are you sure you're the man that's questioning things like this?" Gist said with a smirk.

Haytham shot Gist a glare causing Morno to chuckle.

"Leave him be, Master Gist," said Monro. "Enjoy yourselves instead of teasing one another."

Monro smiled when he heard Y/n's laughter.

The two lovers were in the middle of the room, dancing to their absolute joy.

"Yes, indeed. He is the perfect man to care, protect, and love her."

"Love, come back

"Love, come back."

Laying in bed, cheek resting on the pillow with his hand extended out, Shay mustered you his best puppy eyes at Y/n.

"Shay, I have to brush my hair out or it'll be in tangles in the morning," Y/n giggled, brushing her hair.

"You can brush it later." Shay grumbled

"Shay." Y/n sighed, turning to face him in her seat.

"Please."

"Ugh. Fine. If my hair is a mess tomorrow, you're brushing and styling it."

"Deal."