Stalker

Pairing: Connor Kenway
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: Kopowerbomb88

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO STAY?!"

Y/n glared at Connor and Connor glared back.

"Y/n, you're too young."

"Bullshit!"

"Y/n!"

"TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"No."

Just like that, Connor leaves the homestead. Myriam was asked to keep an eye on Y/n when she's not inside the homestead.

It wasn't fifteen minutes in when Myriam heard Norris shouting for her attention.

Y/n's gone.

"I see that we're being followed," said Haytham

"I see that we're being followed," said Haytham. "A student of yours, perhaps?"

Connor turned around with Eagle Vision on. He picked up a small figure jumping to a rooftop from above then sighed.

Since she wasn't well trained yet, she's bound to slip up. And just like that, she did. Landing right in Connor's arms.

"I'm surprised she managed to follow us all the way to New York," said Haytham, eyeing Y/n. "Hello there, child."

Connor pressed Y/n to his side, keeping her away from Haytham.

"She is none of your concern."

"None of my concern? Connor, a child has followed you here. To New York. For what reason, neither of us knows and where we are going will be dangerous for her."

Connor narrowed his eyes at Y/n and Y/n glared back.

"She's not afraid to show disobedience, I see."

"You are not her father."

"No. I'm not. But I am her grandfather, Connor."

"I hate you

"I hate you."

Y/n glared at Sam Adams, her arms crossed as she sat on a wooden table. Connor had dropped Y/n off at the tavern Stephane Chapeau* ran.

"Now, Y/n. Connor left you here for a good reason," said Sam. "There's no need to show hostility to myself and Master Chapeau."

Y/n stuck her tongue out at Sam, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Stubborn as a mule," Stephane laughed. "Just like her father."

"I see that it runs in the bloodline."

It didn't take long for Connor to return to pick Y/n up

It didn't take long for Connor to return to pick Y/n up. This time, however, she refused to let Connor carry her back home. Or hold his hand.

"Y/n."

Y/n ignored him and continued on.

"Y/n."

Nothing.

Connor sighed and grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to turn to face him.

"What you did was dangerous. You could've lost your life if I haven't left you with Sam and Stephane."

"Then why do you do it?" Y/n retorted. "It's not fair that you can leave whenever you want!"

"Because I was trained to."

Connor knew this conversation was bound to happen at some point. The conversation where he tells her what he does for a living.

"It's not safe for me to tell you now. I'll tell you when we return to the homestead."

*Did I spell his surname right? I feel like I spelled it wrong.

Also, no more requests for Colonial times. Don't get me wrong, I love my Colonial bois (specifically Connor and Haytham) but I seriously need to write more about the other characters. Like Ezio for example or Altair. I might even start writing for Alexios and Kassandra soon (NOT YET).